[SWE/FIN] OT: Kalle Heino

montreal
07-30-2004, 11:04 AM
I was at the Canadiens development camp, where I got to talk with Kalle Heino, Christopher Heino-Lindberg's father. Someone told me Kalle is an actor in Finland, so I was wondering if this is true? We had a long talk about Swedish hockey and of course his son's future with the Montreal Canadiens and the U-20 team.

Btw, it was my first time watching Heino-Lindberg play and I was impressed, he's got some quick moves and seemed to get along well with the others. I hope he is the starter for the U-20 team and I hope to see some games.

When does the tier-2 season start in Sweden? Thanks

This article is where I got the actor info from, as I was standing next to the guy who wrote it.

http://www.hammarbyhockey.se/textarkiv/rep/015.html

Predatore
07-30-2004, 11:18 AM
Hehe I know little about Heino's acting career in Finland but he was on a Swedish soap called "Tre Kronor" (yes like the Swedish National team, but this was not about hockey! :)). He played a hard nosed cop named Bengt Kassler. :D

As for the 2nd-tier league, Hammarby plays their first game on September 19.

zecke26
07-30-2004, 11:38 AM
He played a hard nosed cop named Bengt Kassler. :D

:lol

that's pretty funny. maybe he's the next daigle. :lol

montreal
07-30-2004, 12:13 PM
Hehe I know little about Heino's acting career in Finland but he was on a Swedish soap called "Tre Kronor" (yes like the Swedish National team, but this was not about hockey! :)). He played a hard nosed cop named Bengt Kassler. :D

As for the 2nd-tier league, Hammarby plays their first game on September 19.

Thanks. It was interesting to get to talk with him for an hour or so.

Riddarn
07-30-2004, 12:54 PM
Bengt Kassler. :D

Hehe, Bengt Kassler is the best name, ever :yo: :joker:

mattihp
08-02-2004, 10:38 AM
haar ni inge sampppo? most classic quote from Tre Kronor, ever :D

Seiza
08-03-2004, 01:02 AM
haar ni inge sampppo? most classic quote from Tre Kronor, ever :D

Haha, I agree. That's a classic! :lol: