oldone
11-12-2004, 07:04 PM
We need Hitchcock back

What has happened to this team?

What has happened to the leauge, no hits, no fights, boring hockey... :cry:

Avery4Byng*
11-12-2004, 07:42 PM
What has happened to the leauge, no hits, no fights, boring hockey... :cry:

No kidding.... Time to get back to old time hockey. Had a nice line brawl here against Spokane the other night..... Looking forward to a few more Donnybrooks before season end.

Upchuck19
11-14-2004, 08:58 AM
No kidding.... Time to get back to old time hockey. Had a nice line brawl here against Spokane the other night..... Looking forward to a few more Donnybrooks before season end.
I'm looking forward to next Friday night to see the Blazers in Kelowna and see why they are not as good as I thought they would be? I picked the Blazers for second or third. On paper the Blazers are better than a fifth place team IMO.

Reign Nateo
11-24-2004, 03:57 PM
The problem with the Blazers is that they have no finish. Cunning has 10 goals and that's basically by default. Unfortunately there is not premium talent outside of the goal crease and possibly Roman Tesliuk and a few other guys on D on this entire team. They will struggle mightily this season as expected and hopefully they can nab some talent in the draft.

Avery4Byng*
11-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Macias has surprised me this year. I thought he would be doing alot better points wise then he is.