Nedorost status?

Crossbar
11-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Does anyone know what the status of Vaclav Nedorost is? He missed the last couple games for Bílí Tygři Liberec and he was supposed to play in the Karjala Cup, but did not...so I'm assuming he is injured, but would like some confirmation. This is the only recent news I could find on him....

Nedorost se omluvil
Liberecký útočník Václav Nedorost se musel omluvit z avizované nominace na reprezentační turnaj Karjala Cup. Liberecký klub si tak na svého prvního českého reprezentanta bude muset počkat minimálně do konce roku, kdy je na programu další ze série Eurohockey tour.

Can anyone please translate? Thanks!

Golbez
11-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Liberecký útočník Václav Nedorost se musel omluvit z avizované nominace na reprezentační turnaj Karjala Cup. Liberecký klub si tak na svého prvního českého reprezentanta bude muset počkat minimálně do konce roku, kdy je na programu další ze série Eurohockey tour.

---

Liberec forward Vaclav Nedorost excused himself from (his) nomination for representing Czechia at the Karjala Cup Tournament.

I think it's saying that he'll be out until the end of the (calendar) year, causing him to miss the first Czech representation....until the next program in the European Hockey Tour...

My czech is pretty bad :)

Crossbar
11-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Good enough for me, thanks Golbez! I used a Czech-English dictionary a couple days ago and when I came across that same translation "out until the end of the year" I started getting nervous! :joker: I thought maybe he re-injured one of his shoulders again. :eek:

Misha.cz
11-16-2004, 09:33 AM
"out until the end of the year"

this is quite bad formulation of the original article, he will not miss hockey until the end of the year, but he he will miss NATIONAL TEAM until then. Now he is out only because of flu or something similar.

Golbez
11-16-2004, 07:29 PM
this is quite bad formulation of the original article, he will not miss hockey until the end of the year, but he he will miss NATIONAL TEAM until then. Now he is out only because of flu or something similar.

I don't charge money for my crappy translations.

You get what you pay for ;)

Crossbar
11-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Vaclav played in the last 2 Liberec games so everything appears normal, thanks again Golbez and Misha.cz! :)