Bartek joins Slovan

12# Peter Bondra
11-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Martin Bartek joins Slovan and signed a deal till the end of the year.

www.hokej.sk

After last years playoffs, this is a joke. Last year he said he would never play for Slovan and now he is.. :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

rellu
11-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Hello from a Lukko Rauma fan! If Martin is now happy, I can also tell that we Lukko-fans are very happy when he is now out of the team. Lukko has now won three games after quite many no-win games and there is something in common: Martin did not play :handclap: . The spirit in the team seems to be better now when this primadonna is out.

What he said after Slovakian play-offs last season is like what he said when coming to Rauma: he likes to live in a small town etc... And now one of his points to go away was that this town is too small. A child.

12# Peter Bondra
11-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Well, it seems everybody is happy in this transfer. Lukko, the Slovan GM and Lukko fans. The Slovan fans really dont want him in the team so we will see how he plays in Slovan.

rellu
11-17-2004, 01:55 PM
I must correct something in my earlier posting:

After this night Lukko has won four matches since MB out and all matches against teams which are above Lukko in stats. Vs. Jokerit 2-1, Tappara 4-1, Ässät 4-0 and tonight HPK 3-0 . Of course the other reason is that we have goalie Dwayne Roloson, but it happens MB has been out of all these four matches.

I think that because MB is a "used" player there is no quarantee if he does not succeed in Slovan? I meen we do not have to take him back, havent we :) :) :)

12# Peter Bondra
11-17-2004, 03:48 PM
No. He will be transfered to Slovan. He could only come back if Lukko wanted him again.