Jiri Hudler heads back to Vsetin

Golbez
12-02-2004, 09:39 AM
http://www.mlive.com/sports/grpress/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1101917800119420.xml

Hudler will be back with his old squad (Vsetin) while he stays with his dad who is due to have surgery. There is no set date for Hudler going back to the AHL.

ALF AmericanLionsFan
12-02-2004, 11:18 AM
I was just looking for that answer. I wonder how hard it would be to find a Vsetin Hudler jersey?

Misha.cz
12-02-2004, 01:13 PM
I was just looking for that answer. I wonder how hard it would be to find a Vsetin Hudler jersey?
We will make online auction of Vsetin jerseys after the season on www.hc-vsetin.cz, so there will be chance to buy one. Two years ago, when he left Vsetin, was his jersey sold for almost 500 USD!

ALF AmericanLionsFan
12-02-2004, 06:02 PM
We will make online auction of Vsetin jerseys after the season on www.hc-vsetin.cz, so there will be chance to buy one. Two years ago, when he left Vsetin, was his jersey sold for almost 500 USD!That's good, but not 500 dollars from me. That's out of my budget. Thanks for the info though. Anywhere else cheaper?

Misha.cz
12-03-2004, 04:50 AM
Because we have alot of stars in this season, so I think people will spend their money at Cechmanek or Radivojevic and not so much at Hudler's shirt. Common average price of jerseys in our auction is about 80 - 100 USD

Golbez
12-03-2004, 08:25 AM
Because we have alot of stars in this season, so I think people will spend their money at Cechmanek or Radivojevic and not so much at Hudler's shirt. Common average price of jerseys in our auction is about 80 - 100 USD

I think Dan just wants a 'regular' jersey, and not the 'game worn' ones in the auction.
Too bad Vsetin doesn't have a team store...not many of the teams sell their stuff online.

Misha.cz
12-03-2004, 02:21 PM
I think Dan just wants a 'regular' jersey, and not the 'game worn' ones in the auction.
Too bad Vsetin doesn't have a team store...not many of the teams sell their stuff online.
Vsetin has a specific situation, but I was told by the GM that jerseys should be available next month. We do have some online stores, but generaly this is non-profit bussines, both for us and the clubs. Vsetin and Znojmo had online stores, but they has been stopped because of loosing money in them. So we focus mainly on online auctions, which are more reliable for us.

But anyway, if there will be Hudler's jerseys available, I will post it here

ALF AmericanLionsFan
12-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Vsetin has a specific situation, but I was told by the GM that jerseys should be available next month. We do have some online stores, but generaly this is non-profit bussines, both for us and the clubs. Vsetin and Znojmo had online stores, but they has been stopped because of loosing money in them. So we focus mainly on online auctions, which are more reliable for us.

But anyway, if there will be Hudler's jerseys available, I will post it here
Yes like it was said I really only wanted a regular hudler jersey, not a game worn one. But if a game worn hudler's price was reasonable I would appreciate the info on it.

ALF AmericanLionsFan
12-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Any new info on Hudler jersey's? Also how long is he supposed to be out with his ankle injury? I saw he had surgery. :shakehead

ALF AmericanLionsFan
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
No word on how long Jiri is going to be out?

Misha.cz
01-11-2005, 07:04 PM
he already played today, scored once in Sparta - Vsetin match.

ALF AmericanLionsFan
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM
He first came back on Sunday correct?

Misha.cz
01-12-2005, 05:27 PM
yes.

Golbez
01-23-2005, 12:57 AM
...and now he's heading back to Grand Rapids.
7GP 5-2-7 -1 10PIM with Vsetin

ALF AmericanLionsFan
01-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Which means my chances of finding a Vsetin Hudler jersey just got extremely smaller :cry: