Thanks in advance.

Vic Rattlehead*
12-04-2004, 10:55 AM
QB: Vick
RB: Smith and Jones
WR: Harrison, Horn, Walker.

Enoch
12-04-2004, 11:08 AM
I would think you have to start Goings, especially if Hoover is hurt. Carolina loves to run the ball and they are playing against the worst defense against the run AND pass in the league....

Jones will get the ball about 30 times....he is a decent start

Droughns will be playing the no. 1 or 2 ranked run defense, but he is still the main man on a huge Denver line. I'd be hardpressed to bench him.

Onterio is playing I think the bears this week so he is a good play, but only if you buy into the theory that the Vikings will not run by committee. I still do not buy it, and Moe Williams always gets the goaline carries anyways....I wouldn't pencil him in, even if the Bears have the 29th ranked run defense...

Go with Goings, and either Jones or Droughns.

I would play Vick at QB, if only for the fact that even if he blows in the air.......he will get about 70 on the ground.

For recievers, Harrison is a great play. Samarri is hurt this week, and might not play. If he does play, he probably gives Marvin more fits than anyone else....so watch for his status/injury report. If he is hurt, he might be ineffective against Harrison.

You have to play Horn, especially against the panthers .....

I would likely bench Walker on the off-chance that Porter capitalizes on his 3 touchdown game against the horrible KC defense.....If you want the safe play, though, Start Javon who is going to get a touchdown and probably close to a 100 yards.

DJ Spinoza
12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
QB - Vick
RBs - Jones, Goings
WRs - Walker, Horn, Harrison

QB is kind of obvious.

For RB, it's hard to bench Droughns who has been consistently gaining a lot of yards. But he's playing the Chargers, who as mentioned have a really stingy run defense.

I have Droughns on one of my teams, and he is starting this week, but that's because I don't really have the RB to back him up (my RBs are Holmes, Droughns, and Jones). Jones should be a definite because two LB's on Seattle are hurt this week.

WRs are kind of a no brainer too. Porter is interesting, and actually I have him starting this week, but that's only because my usual player is playing a tougher team. Harrison, Horn, and Walker are all virtually guarantees to get you some good points, while Porter is a gamble who could get you nothing... and believe me, he has before, for me, earlier in the year when I had him. I finally dropped him in frustration, and then I picked him up again after his big game, for some depth.

Jared Ramsden
12-04-2004, 02:16 PM
I can start 2 of 3 of Pennington, Griese, and Plummer.....any advice????

bgumble184
12-04-2004, 05:16 PM
I can start 2 of 3 of Pennington, Griese, and Plummer.....any advice????
Plummer and Griese

Kritty
12-04-2004, 09:47 PM
I just read that Faulk may be inactive this week. Is Steven Jackson worth starting over Julius Jones?

DJ Spinoza
12-04-2004, 11:29 PM
Plummer and Griese is how I'd go too.

I wouldn't start Jackson over Jones.

Enoch
12-05-2004, 12:11 AM
I just read that Faulk may be inactive this week. Is Steven Jackson worth starting over Julius Jones?

:joker: :joker:

While Jackson could play great, Mad Martz is never one to run the ball consistently.