Game worn jerseys wanted!

JykkeO
12-20-2004, 04:07 AM
Hi there! I am a Finnish hockey jersey collector and trying to find some game worn jerseys from some European leagues. I put some kind of want list in the end. Most wanted are the jerseys of players who are playing or has played in my home town team "Oulun Kärpät" (Finnish SM-liiga). At least the following players;

- Petr Tenkrat (Voskresensk Khimik, Kladno Poldi, Nashville Predators, Anaheim Mighty Ducks, Milwaukee Admirals, Ilves, HPK)

- Peter Ton (Sparta Praha, Kladno Poldi, JyPHT,Blues,Jokerit)

- Viktor Ujcik (Slavia Praha,Sparta Praha, Trinec Ocelari, Dukla Jihlava)

- Martin Stepanek (Yaroslavl Lokomotiv, Ambri-Piotta, Litvinov, Kladno Poldi, HIFK, Lukko)

- Vladimir Machulda (Voskresensk Khimik, Slavia Praha,Trinec Ocelari,Litvinov, SaiPa,Jokerit)

- Andrei Potaitshuk (Voskresensk Khimik,Sparta Praha, Krylja Sovetov, HPK, Ässät)

Martin Bergeron, Brett Lievers, Oleg Romanov,Vjacheslav Fandul, Jevgeny Efimov, Sergei Tsvetkov, Duane Derksen, Jevgeny Davydov etc. etc.

I am also interested jerseys of any Finnish players in other leagues. If you have some jersey you think I might be interested you can send me an e-mail.

jyrki.oosi@veho.fi

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Golbez
12-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Hi there! I am a Finnish hockey jersey collector and trying to find some game worn jerseys from some European leagues. I put some kind of want list in the end. Most wanted are the jerseys of players who are playing or has played in my home town team "Oulun Kärpät" (Finnish SM-liiga). At least the following players;

- Petr Tenkrat (Voskresensk Khimik, Kladno Poldi, Nashville Predators, Anaheim Mighty Ducks, Milwaukee Admirals, Ilves, HPK)

- Peter Ton (Sparta Praha, Kladno Poldi, JyPHT,Blues,Jokerit)

- Viktor Ujcik (Slavia Praha,Sparta Praha, Trinec Ocelari, Dukla Jihlava)

- Martin Stepanek (Yaroslavl Lokomotiv, Ambri-Piotta, Litvinov, Kladno Poldi, HIFK, Lukko)

- Vladimir Machulda (Voskresensk Khimik, Slavia Praha,Trinec Ocelari,Litvinov, SaiPa,Jokerit)

- Andrei Potaitshuk (Voskresensk Khimik,Sparta Praha, Krylja Sovetov, HPK, Ässät)

Martin Bergeron, Brett Lievers, Oleg Romanov,Vjacheslav Fandul, Jevgeny Efimov, Sergei Tsvetkov, Duane Derksen, Jevgeny Davydov etc. etc.

I am also interested jerseys of any Finnish players in other leagues. If you have some jersey you think I might be interested you can send me an e-mail.

jyrki.oosi@veho.fi

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's too bad you missed the Sparta Praha Jersey thread I posted earlier. You could have picked up a Petr Ton sweater in that auction.

Misha.cz
12-20-2004, 03:03 PM
JykkeO didnt missed auction, he won Lubos Bartecko, Petr Ton and Jakub Sindel. Good shot :)

Golbez
12-20-2004, 08:41 PM
JykkeO didnt missed auction, he won Lubos Bartecko, Petr Ton and Jakub Sindel. Good shot :)

!! WOW !! :speechles

Jykke must be loaded with $$$$$

Or whatever symbol you use for Euros :)

JykkeO
12-22-2004, 04:33 AM
Hi, guys!

Thanks to Golbez, I didn´t missed the auction!!!

€ is right logo for euro and I wish I´ll have those little bit more than now...:)

Actually, I´m gonna keep that Ton and I´ll give away (selling) Bartecko and Sindel.
I just need to wait until WJC is over; maybe Sindel will make some great effort there that raises the value of his jersey...

Please, don´t hesitate to tell me more about those kind of auctions in the future!

JykkeO

!! WOW !! :speechles

Jykke must be loaded with $$$$$

Or whatever symbol you use for Euros :)

JykkeO
12-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Hi, guys!

Thanks to Golbez, I didn´t missed the auction!!!

€ is right logo for euro and I wish I´ll have those little bit more than now...http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/smiles.gif (http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/smiles.gif)

Actually, I´m gonna keep that Ton and I´ll give away (selling) Bartecko and Sindel.
I just need to wait until WJC is over; maybe Sindel will make some great effort there that raises the value of his jersey...

IT SEEMS THAT SINDEL DOESN´T EVEN PLAY IN WJC, SO THAT´S IT! BARTECKO AND SINDEL FOR SALE SINCE NOW!
I GOT CZECH´S ROSTER FROM YLE1 (FINNISH BROADCASTING COMPANY) AND SINDEL WAS IN IT.

Please, don´t hesitate to tell me more about those kind of auctions in the future!

JykkeO[/QUOTE]