Goalie stats

Robertsson 4-ever
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm doin' a lock-out goalie ranking for a swedish site, and I wonder where I can find the stats for Turek, Prusek and Cechmanek so far this season.

And if someone has seen any of those players maybe he/she can fill me in on how they've looked so far this season.

BTW, anyone know where Vokoun plays?

jekoh
01-16-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm doin' a lock-out goalie ranking for a swedish site, and I wonder where I can find the stats for Turek, Prusek and Cechmanek so far this season.You can find all the stats at http://www.hokej.cz.

BTW, anyone know where Vokoun plays?He signed with HIFK about one month ago.

Robertsson 4-ever
01-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Thank you! Exactly what i was looking for!

The lockout goaltenders are not dominant in any category, however, it seems a lot of goalies have great stats!

Can anything be said about Cechmanek and Prusek, and why did Vokoun leave the Czech league?

Golbez
01-16-2005, 09:24 PM
Thank you! Exactly what i was looking for!

The lockout goaltenders are not dominant in any category, however, it seems a lot of goalies have great stats!

Can anything be said about Cechmanek and Prusek, and why did Vokoun leave the Czech league?

Prusek has sucked all season. He was with his old team , Vitkovice, but he was replaced by Marek Pinc and then he was dished off to Znojmo

Cechmanek has been OK...he missed some time with an injury early in the season and very young goalie Zigardy was forced to play (and lost almost every game)

Turek plays in the 1st division with Ceske Budejovice

Vokoun left for $$$...he did also say he found the Extraliga a lot harder than expected :)

Robertsson 4-ever
01-17-2005, 02:26 AM
Prusek has sucked all season. He was with his old team , Vitkovice, but he was replaced by Marek Pinc and then he was dished off to Znojmo

Cechmanek has been OK...he missed some time with an injury early in the season and very young goalie Zigardy was forced to play (and lost almost every game)

Turek plays in the 1st division with Ceske Budejovice

Vokoun left for $$$...he did also say he found the Extraliga a lot harder than expected :)

Thanks!