01-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Get to trash talking boys.

Rick Middleton
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
You suck Dr. Love!!!

Dr Love
01-20-2005, 11:58 AM
You suck Dr. Love!!!
My local sports team is better than your local sports team, except for those games where your local sports team beat mine.

Rick Middleton
01-20-2005, 11:59 AM
My local sports team is better than your local sports team, except for those games where your local sports team beat mine.
Fans of my local sports team dress nicer than fans of your local sports team.

So there! Hmph.

IkeaMonkey*
01-20-2005, 12:02 PM
I want the Eagles to win just because I dont want McNabb to choke again...

I also want the Falcons to win because I want to see if the Pats can stop Vick...

ITS A PUSH!

Dr Love
01-20-2005, 12:06 PM
Fans of my local sports team dress nicer than fans of your local sports team.

So there! Hmph.
This would an interesting debate if we were Raiders, Redskins, or Browns fans.

Tuggy
01-20-2005, 01:43 PM
In their first meeting the Patriots tied the NFL record for least amount of rushing attempts in a game (6). Needless to say that will be different on Sunday.

FlyerFire
01-20-2005, 03:12 PM
but without Seymour(questionable), you may not be able to Stop the run this time.

Mathletic
01-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Steelers vs Falcons as I predicted before the playoffs

Zeus54
01-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Pats and Eagles, even though i'm really behind the Steelers to win it all....

ObeySteve
01-20-2005, 04:31 PM
No real preference in the AFC match, but I guess I slightly support the Patriots more. I find myself rooting against Roethlisberger lately, even though I like most of the Steelers team in general.

And um.... *points to avatar*

Unholy Diver
01-20-2005, 04:53 PM
gotta go for the Steelers and Iggles, an all Pennsylvania superbowl would be nice

and the mayors can bet Pirogies and Cheesesteaks

RoyIsALegend*
01-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Vick vs. Brady

ObeySteve
01-20-2005, 10:34 PM
Vick vs. Brady

If you want the best QB face-off, then it would be McNabb vs Brady.

ATG
01-20-2005, 10:38 PM
<...... :)

Tuggy
01-20-2005, 10:42 PM

That's what I expect to see in the Super Bowl, although I picked the Falcons and I will be cheering for them. I just can't bring myself to root for the Eagles in any shape or form.

ATG
01-20-2005, 10:42 PM
I like Mike Vick and think he's a great player but the truth is the Bucs D gives him trouble and the Eagles D is quite similiar.Here comes the Blitz!!! You will be hearing that alot especially with Brian Dawkins this will help Jermiah Trotter keep Vick in the pocket

ObeySteve
01-20-2005, 10:44 PM
There's nothing I want more than to see Dawkins lay an open field hit on Vick like he did the last time the Falcons and Eagles met in the playoffs. :bow:

Ronnie Bass
01-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Get to trash talking boys.
Nick is God!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tuggy
01-20-2005, 10:53 PM
One thing is for sure, we couldn't of asked for 2 better games. Seeds 1 and 2 going at it :yo:

RoyIsALegend*
01-20-2005, 11:51 PM

Says who? You?

Puh-leaze... I'd pay a ridiculous amount of money to watch Michael Vick on center stage in the Super Bowl.

Dave is a killer
01-21-2005, 11:18 AM
if there is a wind of 15-20 mph in Philadelphia, I've got to take the Falcons, but if its calm, I've got to take the Eagles throw the ball to set up the pass instead of cramming the ball down your throat.

Patriots win big...btw ... Mark Madden is one ugly fat mofoer

http://www.w3.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday-details.html?locid=USPA1276&dayNum=2 ... we've got wind!

Ronnie Bass
01-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Says who? You?

Puh-leaze... I'd pay a ridiculous amount of money to watch Michael Vick on center stage in the Super Bowl.
Say me too. I'd put Vick behind McNabb and Brady also.

Dr Love
01-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I'd want McNabb and Brady as well.

Although Eagles/Patriots would be the most boring media week ever.

JCD
01-21-2005, 02:26 PM
I don't which will bother me worse: the unfathomable 'Vick is god' hype should Vick play in the Super Bowl or the smug homerism of the Eagles fans if they finally make it...

Eagles are a better team and should win. Plus, I think they match-up well. Their CBs are good enough to cover the so-so Falcons receivers. Their fast front-7 should help keep Vick from running too crazy on them. In all, I think their defense will be enough to keep the Falcons offense in check.

Where the Eagles will struggle is getting downfield themselves. The Falcons defense is pretty darn good with a number of playmakers on the field. I am expecting a lower scoring affair (unless the D's and ST's get in on the act).

For the Pitt-NE game, I gotta go with the Champs in a grueling low-scoring grind-em-out. Brady isn't likely to lay an egg twice against the same team and I don't think Rothlisberger has the acumen to exploit the so-so pass defense of the Pats. If Rothlisberger plays like he did last week, Pats will control the game entirely.

Evilo
01-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I think the Falcons will run down the Eagles' throat, just like the Steelers did on them earlier this season.
The Falcons' running game is excellent, and the Eagles' running D is average. That said, if the Eagles manage to stop the run, then the Falcons stand virtually no chance.
In the Steelers-Pats game, it really could go either way, but I'll give the edge to the Pats, since they have key experience of that type of game. However, the game is at Heinze Field, and the Steelers want revenge. So, hard to guess IMO.

Big McLargehuge
01-21-2005, 03:13 PM
I've predicted a Steeler-Falcon Super Bowl for a longass time but I really want to see an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

acr*
01-21-2005, 05:13 PM
I think it's best for the NFL if a Pats and Falcons Superbowl occurs.

Brady is the face of the NFL, Vick is the most exciting player. It'd get the best ratings.

Big McLargehuge
01-21-2005, 05:31 PM
I think it's best for the NFL if a Pats and Falcons Superbowl occurs.

Why?

I don't care if it'd be the Browns instead of the Steelers, I'm just ****ing sick of the Patriots. On the other hand I'm sick of the Eagles losing the NFC Championship game.

You can't say what's best for the NFL. There's no such thing as a bad match-up here.

Plus your a Patriots fan...that always helps think that a Pats-Falcons Super Bowl would be best. :p:

Hockeyfan02
01-21-2005, 05:37 PM
There is no "best" for the NFL. It doesnt matter who plays, everyone will still have their superbowl parties and the majority of the country will watch the game.

Eat It
01-21-2005, 05:37 PM
I am complete homer when it comes to football, so I have a question. What is there to hate in the Patriots? I could understand disliking many of the fair-weather fans who've blown in over the past 3 years. But as a group of players, what is there to hate?

Harrisson- I could see.

Dr Love
01-21-2005, 05:38 PM
Someone remind me to close this when the first game starts.

John Flyers Fan
01-21-2005, 05:38 PM
I think the Falcons will run down the Eagles' throat, just like the Steelers did on them earlier this season.
The Falcons' running game is excellent, and the Eagles' running D is average. That said, if the Eagles manage to stop the run, then the Falcons stand virtually no chance.

I'm not an Eagles fan, but do watch pretty much every game they play and I disagree that the Falcons will run all over the eagles.

Since the Steelers game the Eagles made some personnel changes (Trotter), which have helped greatly against the run. Also they have faced Warrick Dunn a number of times, and they've shut him down pretty good. The Falcons run game is predicated more on speed than brawn. The eagles have a tougher time against bigger physical running games.

The biggest problem for the Eagles in this game could be the weather. Snow should be done by game time, but winds are expected to be 30mph with gusts up to 50mph. That could cause some serious problems for the eagles passing attack.

Dr Love
01-21-2005, 05:39 PM
I am complete homer when it comes to football, so I have a question. What is there to hate in the Patriots? I could understand disliking many of the fair-weather fans who've blown in over the past 3 years. But as a group of players, what is there to hate?

Harrisson- I could see.
What is there to hate about the Patriots? Their fans (I'm not saying I hate them). And Rodney Harrison is a little *****. Other than that not much, they're a hell of a team.

Eat It
01-21-2005, 05:42 PM
What is there to hate about the Patriots? Their fans (I'm not saying I hate them). And Rodney Harrison is a little *****. Other than that not much, they're a hell of a team.

I can undersatand that- There are alot more ****** bags with patriots gear these days and Harrisson is the guy to hate when he's not on your team... is that it all though?

Big McLargehuge
01-21-2005, 05:43 PM

Harrisson- I could see.

I have no problem with the players, coaches, management, ownership...anything to that extent.

Their fans however...their fans I equate to the human equivelant of rectal cancer.

Tuggy
01-21-2005, 05:45 PM
I have no problem with the players, coaches, management, ownership...anything to that extent.

Their fans however...their fans I equate to the human equivelant of rectal cancer.

:rolleyes:

People just like to hate teams that have success. If the Pats were the worst team in the NFL, no one would hate them, rather just laugh at them. I mean who hates the Browns? :joker: *Besides division rivals....

Jealousy is an ugly color.

Big McLargehuge
01-21-2005, 05:47 PM
:rolleyes:

People just like to hate teams that have success. If the Pats were the worst team in the NFL, no one would hate them, rather just laugh at them. I mean who hates the Browns? :joker: *Besides division rivals....

Jealousy is an ugly color.

Go to Gamefaqs.com's message boards and come back to say that. It's impossible.

acr is a member there, probably the only New Englander I don't want to strangle. There were about 3 Patriot fans there 3 years ago...7 million and counting today.

Eat It
01-21-2005, 05:47 PM

Jealous ?;)

Sarcasam aside- that makes a bit more sense

Are Pat's fans any different than any other team though- maybe louder because thee haven't been "shut up" by poor play in a while?

Dr Love
01-21-2005, 05:48 PM
I can undersatand that- There are alot more ****** bags with patriots gear these days and Harrisson is the guy to hate when he's not on your team... is that it all though?Why do people hate the Yankees and love the Red Sox? Because the Yankees win (over the years). Same here. When Pete Carroll was coaching the Pats, no one hated them. But then everyone and their mother became a smug Pats fan, and it's created a lot of angst amongst fans of other teams. On one hand it's stupid, but on the other there are a boatload of bandwagoners.

Oh, and like the Eagles, the team is boring as **** too. They don't give you anything or anywhere to go in a press conference.

And Rodney Harrison is a little *****. ;)

Eat It
01-21-2005, 05:49 PM
We're not the Yankees of football. Take it back...

What a horrible thought...

Anthony*
01-21-2005, 05:50 PM

Harrisson- I could see.alot of their fans and teddy bruschi

i have no problem w/ harrison, though i can see why people would dislike him

Dr Love
01-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Oh Lord- we're not the Yankees of football now are we?No, but it's a good example. The Yankees won, the Red Sox didn't. Not the best example. The Cowboys are a better example.

Oh, and that there are so many sports writers from Boston.

Eat It
01-21-2005, 05:51 PM
And Rodney Harrison is a little *****. ;)

Yes he is and I love that he's on the team I root for. Otherwise I'd hate him.

Dr Love
01-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Yes he is and I love that he's on the team I root for. Otherwise I'd hate him.
Even if Harrison was on my team, I'd still call him a little *****. Shut up and play Rodney, you're not winning any refs over with your antics.

Eat It
01-21-2005, 05:55 PM
alot of their fans and teddy bruschi

i have no problem w/ harrison, though i can see why people would dislike him

Bruschi? That's a surprise, is it his mouth? He is a great story (undersized end switched to a ruching OLB works his way to a top MLB in the league on work and hustle alone)and a hell of a nice guy.

Big McLargehuge
01-21-2005, 07:04 PM
I loathe Bruschi.

Granted that's because he ruined Duce Staley's season with a cheap shot.

But Dr Love hit the nail on the head. Boston fans grew in numbers and became the most obnoxious people on the planet. That's why I hate the Patriots.

But yeah, of course there's some jealousy involved. I'd kill for a championship. In my days as a sports fan(since 1993) my teams are a combined 1-5 in conference championship series and 0-1 in league championship series and the Pirates best season consisted of 79 wins...

Vic Rattlehead*
01-21-2005, 07:36 PM

Ugh. I would be decastated if it's the Eagles vs. Pats, but that is what's going to happen. I really hope that I am worng, I am cheering for the Steerlers and Falcons, yet the Eagles and Patriots will find some way to win. :thumbd:.

roast
01-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Of course I want the Steelers, and in repsonse to someones question "what is there to not like about the pats?" My answer is nothing. They are a great team and exciting to watch. However what makes it intresting is the fact that Bill Bellicheck is labeled as a genius and Brady is the modern day Joe Montana. They have won 2 super bowls which is great...i wish the steelers had them, however what people seem to forget is Bellicheck was at best an average coach in cleveland during the late 80s - mid 90s, and that inbetween superbowl wins, the pats missed the playoffs. If they win 3 in 4 years, then i have no problem with the hype, because its deserved. However until it happens, listening to ESPN makes me want to blow up my TV. :bonk:

Tuggy
01-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Seymour will not start on Sunday but might see some action.

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?id=112119

Go Flames Go*
01-21-2005, 11:15 PM
The damned Steelers will loose this week im still bitter when they lost to the Cowboys damnit Steelers I was cheering for you, made my heart break.

That boring run run run style that Cowher has put into the Steelers will cost em big time.

Big McLargehuge
01-22-2005, 12:44 AM
That boring run run run style that Cowher has put into the Steelers will cost em big time.

Would you rather the Steelers air it out 35 times a game like they did last year?

Yeah...that worked.

monster_bertuzzi
01-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Bruschi? That's a surprise, is it his mouth? He is a great story (undersized end switched to a ruching OLB works his way to a top MLB in the league on work and hustle alone)and a hell of a nice guy.

Whats the world coming to when 6'2'' 245 (Bruschi) is considered ''undersized''.

coyoteshockeyfan
01-22-2005, 01:15 AM
New England and Atlanta.

Eat It
01-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Whats the world coming to when 6'2'' 245 (Bruschi) is considered ''undersized''.
As a end taking on 300+lbs tackles 245 isn't enough in this league.

acr*
01-22-2005, 12:53 PM
How can anyone not like Bruschi? That guy is the epitome of what a competitor should be. He plays his butt off and doesn't brag before games(he just lets you know after games).
It was uncharacteristic of him when he went off about how everyone picked the Colts after the Pats won, but he's a classy player, and I see no reason not to root for the guy.

Big McLargehuge
01-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I repeat, he ruined Duce Staley's season with a cheapshot.

That's about it, but as a Steeler fan...that's enough.

Ironman18
01-22-2005, 02:01 PM
The damned Steelers will loose this week im still bitter when they lost to the Cowboys damnit Steelers I was cheering for you, made my heart break.

boring? cowher? the steelers rushing identity has only been around for 30 years at least. for me at least smashmouth football is the way to go.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Philly - Atlanta game is going to be just brutal, wind chills can get down to -10, **** that ****.

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 12:34 AM
Philly - Atlanta game is going to be just brutal, wind chills can get down to -10, **** that ****.
I dont think its gonna be much better here in the Burgh either...high of 17 with winds 20-30 mph

Tuggy
01-23-2005, 07:47 AM
IT'S SUNDAY!!!!! LETS GO PATS!!!!!

:gman:

Man gonna be some brutal weather conditions in both games, so don't expect a lot of points today. It's gonna be some old school smash mouth football!! :yo: :yo:

FearTheFlyers
01-23-2005, 09:58 AM
Is Hollis Thomas still out for the Eagles? Splititng up Walker and Simon and putting Thomas with one and Rayburn with the other was a key reason the Eagles got better against the run after the Steelers game. I think the Falcons might be able to get an advantage in the run game if he is out.

ObeySteve
01-23-2005, 10:12 AM
Is Hollis Thomas still out for the Eagles? Splititng up Walker and Simon and putting Thomas with one and Rayburn with the other was a key reason the Eagles got better against the run after the Steelers game. I think the Falcons might be able to get an advantage in the run game if he is out.

Thomas will be available.

Oh, and Jeremiah Trotter is the main reason the run defense has improved. It was about 4.7 yards per carry before he began starting at middle linebacker, and it's been 3.5 yards since then.

The match-up I worry about is Patrick Kerney on a Jon Runyan that isn't at 100%.

MisterUnspoken
01-23-2005, 10:36 AM
Keys to the game:

Patriots holding Bettis/Staley to 2-3 yard runs or less by stringing them out and to get pressure on Big Ben who is prone to mistakes. On offense they have to control the clock the way the steelers usually do, otherwise the run attack of Pitt will keep the offense off the field

Pitt has to get pressure on Brady to not let the play develop and hold up on the D line and they have to obviously run the ball effectively and let Ben throw as little as possible

Eagles have to hope Westbrook can carry a majority of the load today and run a lot of screen passes and short slants, the weather will hinder this passing offense. I also think on D they have to stop the run since even the QB, Vick, runs a great deal. If Trotter is imobilized the Eagles might not match up well

Falcons will have to focus on stopping Westbrook and containing McNabb because I just dont see how long passes are going to be a factor in this one. On offense they have to run run run and somehow take Trotter out of the game. If they do this and don't turn the ball over they are capable of pulling this one out.

Just my opinion, what do you think are the keys?

Blackjack
01-23-2005, 11:22 AM
I mostly agree.

New England has to make #7 beat them, they can't let Bettis or Staley beat them. On the other side of the football, I don't think Pittsburgh will have much of a problem stopping Dillon, so it will be up to Brady to get yards and protect the football. NE might be asking Vinetarie (sp?) for some long FG, but no visiting team has ever kicked one over 47 there. Could we see history?

Pittsburgh must run the ever living crap out of the football. If Peyton Manning can't beat the "decimated" NE secondary, I don't see how Ben can. If Bettis and Staley are getting > 4 YPC, I think Pittsburg wins.

My pick: push

Atlanta is the biggest underdog this weekend, but their unparallelled running game will be front and center considering the conditions. Dunn and Vick must have huge games. I wouldn'be surprised if Atlanta ends up with < 100 yards passing. On defense, the outstanding Atlanta defensive line must keep McNabb in the pocket, and be aware of screen plays. Stopping Westbrook will obviously be a priority.

Philadelphia just needs to stop one player, and both teams know it. If they can do that, Philly just needs to play their game and they will be fine. McNabb needs to avoid sacks, we'll see how the bad weather affects his mobility. Philly might want to be careful with their endless blitzing, they might pressure Vick a few times, but it's also going to either leave someone deep, or leave Vick with a few 25+ yard runs.

My pick: Philly by more than a touchdown.

Go Flames Go*
01-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Lets go New ENgland and Philly. **** the Steelers and there rushing identity, I wanna see some excitment damnit not 4 yard runs every ****ing play.

The snow will work in favour of Philly and New England. You want to find a defence that is best suited to stop Mike Vick, call mother nature and ask he dump snow on the field.

DJ Spinoza
01-23-2005, 11:37 AM
Continueing a conversation from a few pages ago that I missed...

I don't really hate the Patriots, I guess, as a team. I don't like Harrison, Bruschi, and maybe a few others, but I don't hold much contempt for them.

But when the Steelers play them, I hate the whole team. I hate almost every team the week the Steelers play them, because that's kind of the nature of football, IMO. With very few players do I let it continue after the game.

Winning probably causes me to hate the Patriots even more. It's a good team and a good matchup though. We have two great games lined up for us today.

With that said, I'm getting on the Bus and getting behind Kreider and Faneca!!! :yo:

FearTheFlyers
01-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Oh, and Jeremiah Trotter is the main reason the run defense has improved. It was about 4.7 yards per carry before he began starting at middle linebacker, and it's been 3.5 yards since then.

I disagree, the main position for run-stopping is at DT. Walker and Sion, both good pass rushers, but undersized. Since they split them and paired them with Rayburn and Thomas, the Eagles have been much better at stopping the run. Granted, this change took place the same week Trotter was inserted into the line-up, and granted, they both have had effect, but I think that the switch of the DT's has had more to do with the Eagles success.

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Lets go New ENgland and Philly. **** the Steelers and there rushing identity, I wanna see some excitment damnit not 4 yard runs every ****ing play.

The snow will work in favour of Philly and New England. You want to find a defence that is best suited to stop Mike Vick, call mother nature and ask he dump snow on the field.
how will the snow help Philly and New England?

It is harder to pass in the snow than it is to run the ball

John Flyers Fan
01-23-2005, 12:04 PM
how will the snow help Philly and New England?

It is harder to pass in the snow than it is to run the ball

There won't be any snow in Philly. What there will be is cold, which mean little, and high winds (30mph with gusts to 45) which could cause serious problems with passing, punting and kicking.

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 12:11 PM
There won't be any snow in Philly. What there will be is cold, which mean little, and high winds (30mph with gusts to 45) which could cause serious problems with passing, punting and kicking.

big edge to the Falcons

acr*
01-23-2005, 12:47 PM
The one and only reason I'm rooting for the Falcons is so my dad won't yell dumb "Chunky Soup" jokes every time McNabb comes to the line during the Superbowl. It gets old fast.

Big McLargehuge
01-23-2005, 01:01 PM
big edge to the Falcons

Definitely.

Can't say a dome team playing in a cold climate like this can be thought of as an advantage but frankly the Falcons don't have a passing game and had the best running attack in the league this year. These conditions help running teams.

The weather will essentially be a non-factor in the Pittsburgh-New England game since both teams are used to it and both teams will be trying to run the ball down the other's throat, but Philly-Atlanta definitely will be effected. This kind of weather favors power runners. Atlanta has one with Duckett, Philly doesn't.

I still think Philly will win though.

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 01:03 PM
PLEASE let the Falcons win today.

acr*
01-23-2005, 01:04 PM
I still think that in the AFC game Bettis, Staley, and Dillon will all beat up the defenses and the actual gamebreaking runs will be made by Kevin Faulk and Verron Hayes

Big McLargehuge
01-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Wouldn't suprise me.

Steelers rushing statistics
Jerome Bettis 29 carries 73 yards
Duce Staley 14 carries 52 yards
Verron Haynes 3 carries 63 yards
Willie Parker 5 carries 89 yards

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Wouldn't suprise me.

Steelers rushing statistics
Jerome Bettis 29 carries 73 yards
Duce Staley 14 carries 52 yards
Verron Haynes 3 carries 63 yards
Willie Parker 5 carries 89 yards
Is this a prediction and if it is are you serious? Because your saying that the Steelers will rush the ball 51 times for 277 yards! And against Belichick and his great Pats defense.

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 01:16 PM
Is this a prediction and if it is are you serious? Because your saying that the Steelers will rush the ball 51 times for 277 yards! And against Belichick and his great Pats defense.

its a bit conservative

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 01:17 PM
its a bit conservative
I agree, I expect the Steelers to get at least 400 with Ben throwing for that much too! :joker:

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 01:18 PM
I agree, I expect the Steelers to get at least 400 with Ben throwing for that much too! :joker:
by halftime

it will be like a cfl game....only people will care about it

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Steelers won't get more than 200 yards rushing against the Patriots today. Sure, their offence was great in the regular season. Let's see what they can do against a team that has won two superbowls in the three previous seasons.

stanley
01-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Steelers won't get more than 200 yards rushing against the Patriots today.
I don't know if the Pats will be thrilled if they give up 200 yards on the ground. That's like writing that the Steelers won't get more than 28 points today.

Two hundred yards isn't anything to sneeze at.

Big McLargehuge
01-23-2005, 01:27 PM

It was a joke. I was talking about the rushing averages. Bettis averaging far less than 3 yards a carry while Willie Parker averages almost 20. I just threw random numbers up there.

GKJ
01-23-2005, 01:29 PM
if the Steelers run the ball 50 times they will win.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 01:30 PM
It was a joke. I was talking about the rushing averages. Bettis averaging far less than 3 yards a carry while Willie Parker averages almost 20. I just threw random numbers up there.
Yeah I didn't really think you were serious but I had to check.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Joe Buck is the only person in America who cares that this is the first time two black quarterbacks are facing each other in a Conference Championship game.

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 02:03 PM
http://www.auzchat.com/jchat/chat4.html

/join #hfchat

Fire Sather
01-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Whats with little kids singing national anthems all the time?

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 02:05 PM
']Whats with little kids singing national anthems all the time?

CBC > Fox ;)

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Joe Buck is the only person in America who cares that this is the first time two black quarterbacks are facing each other in a Conference Championship game.
Yeah it never crossed my and neither did I care.

ATG
01-23-2005, 02:08 PM
It's game time.LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 02:10 PM
http://www.auzchat.com/jchat/chat4.html

/join #hfchat

John Flyers Fan
01-23-2005, 02:15 PM
Try this one instead

http://www.auzchat.net/Jchat/HFchat.htm

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 02:29 PM
this wind is absolute shiat ... 10 or so yard punt right there...cripes

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 02:29 PM
you know why the eagles never win these games?

bad karma creates by the fans. how can you cheer a possible injury. :shakehead

ATG
01-23-2005, 02:30 PM

Their hungry for a super bowl appearance.By any means neccesary

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:32 PM

Yeah they're so much worse than Detroit fans.

MacDaddy TLC*
01-23-2005, 02:38 PM
I had a dream yesterday morning about McNabb hitting Freddie Mitchell with a screen pass that goes for a monster touchdown. Of course, my dream was in Madden graphics so I don't know if you can make anything of it.

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Their hungry for a super bowl appearance.By any means neccesary

dude they did stuff like that when the eagles were bad.

jesus christ there was a court in veterans stadium because the fans were so out of hand.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:43 PM
dude they did stuff like that when the eagles were bad.

jesus christ there was a court in veterans stadium because the fans were so out of hand.
The Vet wasn't the first, or only, stadium to have a court.

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 02:48 PM
The Vet wasn't the first, or only, stadium to have a court.
name another.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 02:48 PM
My friend (Giant fan) goes on alot road trips and the only one place he says that he always fears for his personal safety is Philly.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:51 PM
name another.
Invesco Field (Denver).

IIRC, the Lions had a court first, I'll see if my memory serves me correctly.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:51 PM
My friend (Giant fan) goes on alot road trips and the only one place he says that he always fears for his personal safety is Philly.
He hasn't gone to a Raiders game then.

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Invesco Field (Denver).

IIRC, the Lions had a court first, I'll see if my memory serves me correctly.
i don't believe it. please provide a link that these stadiums have a court house and even if they do the vet was the first place to have a courthouse.

i'm not going out on a limb when i say eagles fans are the worst in sports.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Let's go Falcons!

2nd and goal.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 02:56 PM

No kidding. Dispicable group of people those Raiders fans are.

Dr Love
i don't believe it. please provide a link that these stadiums have a court house and even if they do the vet was the first place to have a courthouse.
http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/360/invesco4/

i'm not going out on a limb when i say eagles fans are the worst in sports.
Overall the worst? Perhaps. But only because the bad apples are the loudest bad apples among fans.

Anthony*
raiders fans are the best fans in all of sports

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:57 PM
No kidding. Dispicable group of people those Raiders fans are.
I was merely commenting on the 'feeling safe' aspect. A Raiders game is no different than a Eagles game, or Browns game from that standpoint.

Hobey Baker
01-23-2005, 02:57 PM
That's it....Atlanta had three tries and couldn't punch it in on a first and goal from inside the five. That tells you all you need to know about who's going to come out on top. :)

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Philly stops Atlanta. Falcons settle for the field goal

7-3 Philly

Anthony*
That's it....Atlanta had three tries and couldn't punch it in on a first and goal from inside the five. That tells you all you need to know about who's going to come out on top. :)yep they might as well end the game now

its obvious who the winner is going to be

Son of Steinbrenner
http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/360/invesco4/

Overall the worst? Perhaps. But only because the bad apples are the loudest bad apples among fans.
THANKS FOR THE LINK.

how come the whole stadium boos when there is an injury than?

do you remember the irvin injury and the reaction from the crowd? that wasn't 5000 people booing that was the whole damn stadium.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 02:59 PM
I was merely commenting on the 'feeling safe' aspect. A Raiders game is no different than a Eagles game, or Browns game from that standpoint.

I know you were. I just expounded a bit. At least a Eagles and Browns games you didn't have every gangster from East LA there. How many stabbing/shootings happen at those games.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 02:59 PM
how come the whole stadium boos when there is an injury than?

do you remember the irvin injury and the reaction from the crowd? that wasn't 5000 people booing that was the whole damn stadium.
It was ONE incident. I guess Browns fans are a bunch of idiot beer bottle chuckers by that rationale.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:02 PM
I haven't said that they are the worst, but that's a pretty nasty place to root against the Eagles, and I have a ton of other stories too. My Packer friend got confronted there once because he was leaning on their wall, pretty much told to get his ****ing foot of or else he would get the crap kicked out him, it's funny as hell when he tells it.

:joker:

DJ Spinoza
01-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Whoever that guy is that hit Vick on 3rd and goal is as thick as a California Redwood. :amazed:

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 03:03 PM
It was ONE incident. I guess Browns fans are a bunch of idiot beer bottle chuckers by that rationale.
i guess you don't watch many eagles games than :shakehead

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Ive been to Steelers games in Cleveland and Buffalo and for all the crap that Browns fans get I thought the Bills fans were much worse and thats saying something

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 03:04 PM
It was ONE incident. I guess Browns fans are a bunch of idiot beer bottle chuckers by that rationale.close, they are just idiots

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:04 PM
i guess you don't watch many eagles games than :shakehead
Well then, please share with us what players have been booed when they got hurt since then.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Ive been to Steelers games in Cleveland and Buffalo and for all the crap that Browns fans get I thought the Bills fans were much worse and thats saying something
I never heard anything bad about Browns fans except that were an excitable bunch, I always thought they pretty much behaved.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Great play by McNabb.

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 03:08 PM
I never heard anything bad about Browns fans except that were an excitable bunch, I always thought they pretty much behaved.
no they are animals, then again a few Steelers fans beat a Browns fan to death in a Pittsburgh bar a few years ago, so we arent without blame either

Legionnaire
What was that coverage by Morton. Geez.

Son of Steinbrenner
Well then, please share with us what players have been booed when they got hurt since then.
off the top of my head

TODAY WHEN VICK STAYED DOWN AN EXTRA FEWS SECONDS

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:09 PM
no they are animals, then again a few Steelers fans beat a Browns fan to death in a Pittsburgh bar a few years ago, so we arent without blame either
Fact of the matter is, EVERY fan base has idiot fans that do really dumb things.

Except the Arizona Cardinals, they don't have a fan base.

Ronnie Bass
Throw the flag!

Legionnaire
Touchdown Eagles. 14-3

Challenge coming.

Unholy Diver
01-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Fact of the matter is, EVERY fan base has idiot fans that do really dumb things.

Except the Arizona Cardinals, they don't have a fan base.
you wouldnt say that if you were in a room with both of em

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:11 PM
off the top of my head

TODAY WHEN VICK STAYED DOWN AN EXTRA FEWS SECONDS
Name one other. So far you've got two incidents 5+ years apart, and one was a ****** bag on a hated rival.

Look, I like the Eagles, but I can't stand their fans, so you're not really arguing much with me beyond details.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Should have saved the timeout.

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Name one other. So far you've got two incidents 5+ years apart, and one was a ****** bag on a hated rival.

Look, I like the Eagles, but I can't stand their fans, so you're not really arguing much with me beyond details.
anytime a player goes down when the eagles are home.

if you like the eagles so much than you should know this. try watching a game with the SOUND ON.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:15 PM
anytime a player goes down when the eagles are home.

if you like the eagles so much than you should know this. try watching a game with the SOUND ON.
Now you're just talking out of your ass. The fans don't boo every player that gets hurt, and you know that.

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Now you're just talking out of your ass. The fans don't boo every player that gets hurt, and you know that.
yes they do and you clearly don't watch many eagles game.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Yawn. Give me another example then.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:18 PM
Oh, and remember when Giants fans cheered Keyshawn Johnson getting hurt?

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:20 PM
Falcons HAVE to get something here or it could become a long and cold afternoon for them.

Anthony*
01-23-2005, 03:22 PM
ouch

nice hit

Ronnie Bass
I just gained a ton of repsect for Crumplier.

Legionnaire
Great job by Crumpler to hold on to that.

Touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warrick Dunnnnnnnnn!

Dr Love
I just gained a ton of repsect for Crumplier.
Not enough respect to spell his name right though? ;)

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:23 PM
HUGE for the Falcons, the Eagles might regret letting the Falcons get back in this like that.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Not enough respect to spell his name right though? ;)
I tried, but I wouldn't last one round in a first grade spelling bee contest, so why worry?

Legionnaire
14-10

They really caught the Eagles D of guard with that Dunn call.

Son of Steinbrenner
Yawn. Give me another example then.
i don't have to i have already given you two. (one of which happened TODAY!!!)

great giants fans cheered keyshanw getting injured but what does that have to do with how bad the philly fans are?

TOUCHDOWN FALCONS!!!!!!

Dr Love
I tried, but I wouldn't last one round in a first grade spelling bee contest, so why worry?
Ah, the prerequisite for being a Devils fan. :joker: ;)

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Falcons should get the ball back with just enough time for a field goal.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Ah, the prerequisite for being a Devils fan. :joker: ;)
The only word you need to know how to spell is Stanley and your in. :D

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 03:28 PM
i don't have to i have already given you two. (one of which happened TODAY!!!)
Whatever. If you want to rail Eagles fans, at least bring something more to the table than blanket statments. Bring up the guy who shot a flare gun at the SF/Philly MNF game, or the guy would construct a blow torch in the 700 level. That stuff is creative but completely idiotic. However do remember that the booing of McNabb at the draft table was a busload of drunkards set up by the local sports talk radio morning show. People never realize that.

great giants fans cheered keyshanw getting injured but what does that have to do with how bad the philly fans are?
Well, next time you talk about Giants fans, remember that.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 03:28 PM
Kerney nails McNabb

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 03:30 PM
Woot! Let's go Falcons!

Son of Steinbrenner
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Whatever. If you want to rail Eagles fans, at least bring something more to the table than blanket statments. Bring up the guy who shot a flare gun at the SF/Philly MNF game, or the guy would construct a blow torch in the 700 level. That stuff is creative but completely idiotic. However do remember that the booing of McNabb at the draft table was a busload of drunkards set up by the local sports talk radio morning show. People never realize that.

Well, next time you talk about Giants fans, remember that.
talk about giants fans? i hate the giants and most of there fans (not you g-man) so yes i will be sure to bring it up.

ObeySteve
01-23-2005, 03:37 PM

Got any examples besides Michael Irvin you'd like to display, or are you just running your mouth for the sake of creating controversial conversation?

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Eagles get the ball the second half, but Falcons gets the wind and with the momentum on the their side at the end of the first half advantage Falcons.

GKJ
01-23-2005, 03:44 PM
The Falcons need to get points in the 3rd quarter while they have the wind, because the Eagles don't look too phased by going into the wind like the Falcons seem to be. The Eagles seem to be playing really well, they're not doing much wrong, they just gave up one big play to Crumpler but the personal foul was questionable at best.

Why they faked a field goal, I'll never know. Good play if you get it, bad if you miss, with the wind I'll kick a field goal.

Hobey Baker
01-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Got any examples besides Michael Irvin you'd like to display, or are you just running your mouth for the sake of creating controversial conversation?Didn't the Eagles fans boo Santa Claus?

Vomiting Kermit*
01-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Didn't the Eagles fans boo Santa Claus?
I know that they threw snow balls at him. I'm not sure about the booing, though.

Go Patriots!

Anthony*
01-23-2005, 03:56 PM
the personal foul was questionable at best.is this a joke

did you even see the replay

GKJ
01-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Why are the Eagles getting the wind in the 3rd quarter. Typically you get the same direction in the 1st and 4th quarters. I know college they don't do that.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Philly has done a great job keeping Vick pressured.

Count of DannyKristo
01-23-2005, 04:09 PM
With the wind shouldn't the idea be to kick it low when punting? You don't want it to stop dead up in the air.

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Nice fall there Levens.

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 04:11 PM
4th down Eagles, they are going to punt. Time for the Falcons to score if they want to win. Bring the drive into the 4th quarter.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Nice D boys! Let's get one here!

LET'S GO FALCONS!

And the penalty. Make em' punt again.

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Two straight penelties by the Eagles.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Two straight penelties by the Eagles.

They're getting tired ;)

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Boooooo. Great work Vick.

That's gonna hurt.

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 04:16 PM
:shakehead

Zeus54
01-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Boooooo. Great work Vick.

:shakehead

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Field goal coming up.

Vic Rattlehead*
01-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Two score game.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:20 PM
The Falcons D has done a great job keeping this close.

Our O really needs to step it up with this possession.

LET'S GO FALCONS!!!

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Fox broadcasters actually make a good point ... 1 first down woulda got them out of the 3rd and into the 4th WITH the wind

ATG
01-23-2005, 04:25 PM
One more quarter come on Eagles

Dion Mustard*
01-23-2005, 04:25 PM
The NFC Final is like the movie Alien Vs. Predator. Who ever wins, we lose.

God the NFC is terrible. Neither one of those two teams should get to go to the Super Bowl. I guess Eagle fans are happy the NFC South was so bloody awful, and allowed the Falcons to get a first round bye.

In most people's eyes, the AFC final is the real Super Bowl. Lets just hope the Pats and the Steelers don't beat each other up too much to make it easier on Philly in 2 weeks

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Didn't the Eagles fans boo Santa Claus?
In 1968. Shall we go back that far when discussing the actions of every fan base?

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:26 PM
4th quarter coming up!

LET'S GO FALCONS!!!

GKJ
01-23-2005, 04:27 PM
hold up 4 fingers

i called that pick by dawkins. i knew vick was going to turn the ball over going into the wind

ATG
Dream on.........

Legionnaire

God the NFC is terrible. Neither one of those two teams should get to go to the Super Bowl. I guess Eagle fans are happy the NFC South was so bloody awful, and allowed the Falcons to get a first round bye.

In most people's eyes, the AFC final is the real Super Bowl. Lets just hope the Pats and the Steelers don't beat each other up too much to make it easier on Philly in 2 weeks

I'm going to laugh my ass off if the AFC loses.

Anthony*
01-23-2005, 04:29 PM

In most people's eyes, the AFC final is the real Super Bowl. Lets just hope the Pats and the Steelers don't beat each other up too much to make it easier on Philly in 2 weeksblah blah blah

ATG
01-23-2005, 04:29 PM
What a hit by the security guard that was better than Dawkins hit :lol :lol

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 04:31 PM
What a hit by the security guard that was better than Dawkins hit :lol :lol

yes it was ... what kind of moron spends that amount of money to be put in the overnight detox slammer

FlyersGuy69
01-23-2005, 04:33 PM
yes it was ... what kind of moron spends that amount of money to be put in the overnight detox slammer
an Eagles fan... :D

ATG
01-23-2005, 04:33 PM

Was it me or was he dressed up as a black bird aka a Falcon?

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 04:34 PM
The Falcons are starting to play like the weather matters, it's the same way with my fish, they can hang in the cold weather until about the middle of third then they just crumble.

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Was it me or was he dressed up as a black bird aka a Falcon?

he might have been ... I don't have TIVO ... anyone else want to double check?

FlyersGuy69
01-23-2005, 04:38 PM
he might have been ... I don't have TIVO ... anyone else want to double check?
there is an Eagles fan who dresses up in black tights and has the yellow beak and all. I saw him at the Eagles vs Giants game this year. I think they call him birdman.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:38 PM
The Falcons are starting to play like the weather matters, it's the same way with my fish, they can hang in the cold weather until about the middle of third then they just crumble.

How so?

ATG
01-23-2005, 04:40 PM
there is an Eagles fan who dresses up in black tights and has the yellow beak and all. I saw him at the Eagles vs Giants game this year. I think they call him birdman.

:lol :lol .TO was dancing pretty good their his leg seems fine.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Ugh.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 04:41 PM
Well it's so damn cold out his ankle is probably numb, so he can dance all night if he wants to.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 04:42 PM
How so?
I'm rooting for the Falcons so don't get touchy but what exactly have the Falcons done offensively in the second half, it's been a disaster.

FlyersGuy69
01-23-2005, 04:45 PM
hey, it's not going to matter if he plays in the Super Bowl or not,..the Pats or Stillers are going to blow them out. the real Super Bowl will be the second game today.

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:46 PM
I'm rooting for the Falcons so don't get touchy but what exactly have the Falcons done offensively in the second half, it's been a disaster.

I wasn't getting touchy. :) I'm just wondering where you're getting that from. It's been Philly's D that's been the difference not the weather IMO

Hobey Baker
01-23-2005, 04:51 PM
In 1968. Shall we go back that far when discussing the actions of every fan base?Hey, it happened. Don't deny it. Anyways, it was a simple question, that's all. I have relatives who dress as Santa Claus! How do you Philly fans feel about the Easter bunny?

Legionnaire
01-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Three TD's to win. You can do it boys!

ATG
01-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Super Bowl Time!!!!!!!

ATG
01-23-2005, 04:54 PM
hey, it's not going to matter if he plays in the Super Bowl or not,..the Pats or Stillers are going to blow them out. the real Super Bowl will be the second game today.

We will see.....

Go Flames Go*
01-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Super Bowl Time!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY GO EAGLES GO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bring on any peice of garbage from the AFC that man TO is gonna kill em hes make sweet love to any cornerback that hobbit Billcheck or that fruit cake Cowher throw at him. The Superbowl is ours.

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 04:57 PM
I wasn't getting touchy. :) I'm just wondering where you're getting that from. It's been Philly's D that's been the difference not the weather IMO
The Eagles defense has played good but this weather is always a factor when it comes to dome and fair weather teams, it's just the way it is and I know my only hope to ever getting the Dolphins to the Super Bowl is through Miami.

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 05:06 PM
If Reid/Mora have any class ... Reid will have Vick take a knee and Mora won't use any of the Timeouts he's got left

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey, it happened. Don't deny it. Anyways, it was a simple question, that's all. I have relatives who dress as Santa Claus! How do you Philly fans feel about the Easter bunny?
I wasn't denying it. By giving the date of when it happened, I clearly wasn't denying it.

Hockeyfan02
01-23-2005, 05:10 PM
If Reid/Mora have any class ... Reid will have Vick take a knee and Mora won't use any of the Timeouts he's got left

How would Reid have made Vick take a knee? :dunno:

Hobey Baker
01-23-2005, 05:11 PM
I wasn't denying it. By giving the date of when it happened, I clearly wasn't denying it.You know what I mean....questioning its validity in reference to the portrayal of the modern day Philly fan. I think it's relevant. Some incidents transcend time, like the booing of a mythical figure who represents everything happy in the mind of a child...

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans. I suspect they'll be seeing a very strong New England team in the big one.

Dion Mustard*
01-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Just goes to show you, when January comes, teams need not only strong D's, but QB's who are more then just fast runners.

*eagerly awaiting the real Championship game to start*

GKJ
01-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Wholey **** the Eagles are going to the ******* Super Bowl!!

Big McLargehuge
01-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Congrats to the Eagles.

Now it's time for the real game to start!

FlyersGuy69
01-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Congrats to the Eagles.

Now it's time for the real game to start!
damn! you beat me too it... :lol

GKJ
01-23-2005, 05:18 PM
the eagles are going to the super bowl!!!!

Now during all the press conferences, the whole world gets to hear reid-isms

"We'll start with the injuries."

"Time's yours."

Big McLargehuge
01-23-2005, 05:19 PM
They should just let Freddy Mitchell do the press conferences. He's the only guy on that team that has any sort of personality(who will actually be playing in the Super Bowl...I guarantee Owens won't be playing).

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:20 PM
the eagles are going to the super bowl!!!!

Now during all the press conferences, the whole world gets to hear reid-isms

"We'll start with the injuries."

"Time's yours."
You forgot "I thought (fill in name of player in question) played well. He did some nice things for us today."

Hockeyfan02
Someone should tell Dawkins his team won. Whats he mad about?

ATG
They should just let Freddy Mitchell do the press conferences. He's the only guy on that team that has any sort of personality(who will actually be playing in the Super Bowl...I guarantee Owens won't be playing).

Andy Reid says different.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:21 PM
You forgot about Hollis Thomas. He's a pretty good personality, I prefer him over Mitchell, who talks for the sake of talking. McNabb can be a little out of LF at times.

Hobey Baker
01-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Man, the Eagles are celebrating like they've already won the Super Bowl. I wouldn't be holding that trophy up *too* high!

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Richard Seymour isn't playing, not that it makes a huge difference.

Fire Sather
01-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Please not another 10 yearold.

Is she 10?

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:26 PM
']Please not another 10 yearold.

Is she 10?
She looks 12 to me. Same difference. And she's got a contract with Columbia!

ATG
01-23-2005, 05:29 PM

Handsome B. Wonderful fears TO

Fire Sather
01-23-2005, 05:29 PM
She looks 12 to me. Same difference. And she's got a contract with Columbia!

I don't understand what the sudden "thing" is to have little kids sing national anthems. I mean 13-14 is bad enough, but now we're getting into the 9-10 yearold range.

Also: does anyone know if the kid who sang it in the Eagles game had, for lack of a better word, problem? I'm not trying to be mean, but something seemed different.

Anthony*
01-23-2005, 05:31 PM
he was probably retarded or something

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Baba O' Reilly gets my blood pumping :yo:

ATG
01-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Big Ben is going to choke.I just have a feeling

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 05:36 PM

depends if the Steelers are able to get 3-4 yards/carry

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Sometimes Belichick looks more like a Central Park jogger than a football coach.

Enoch
01-23-2005, 05:39 PM
I still can't get over how utterly bad the Falcons recievers were. Great game by the Eagles, but my God - Did Vick have an open reciever the entire game other than on the last drive?

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Sometimes Belichick looks more like a Central Park jogger than a football coach.
I always thought he looks like that crazy uncle or grandpa you only saw at family gatherings and didn't want to see anymore than that.

Fedz
You're feeling's are getting off to a good start.

ATG
Their is INT number 1 the choke begins

Fire Sather
Choke Begin.

Burberry Manning
01-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Hahaha Roethlisberger's first pass is an INT. Sweet buddy.

Fire Sather
01-23-2005, 05:43 PM
he will miss

EDIT: wow. made it.

ATG
01-23-2005, 05:44 PM
']he will miss

This isn't Doug Brien it's Adam Vinateri aka Big money

Astaroth
Vinateri is just a beast.

Ronnie Bass
There is not a better kicker in the league, I could care less about stats.

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:46 PM
Just to reiterate, Rodney Harrison is a little *****.

Burberry Manning
01-23-2005, 05:47 PM
There is not a better kicker in the league, I could care less about stats.
Completely agree. Just money in the bank. Vanderjak's numbers were crazy last year but there is still no kicker in the world that I would rather have in crunch time than Vinateri.......plus he is Italian(I believe)

Ronnie Bass
01-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Bettis just fumbled it away again. Wow.

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 05:54 PM
best possible start for the Steelers ... an int + a fumble

Anthony*
01-23-2005, 05:55 PM
hows that for dink and dunk

Dr Love
01-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Well that's one way to quiet the crowd.

Dave is a killer
01-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Well that's one way to quiet the crowd.

:yo: :bow: Bellichick + Brady > ALL

V for Voodoo
Love that Branch.

GKJ
Everything going wrong for Pittsburgh. This game is looking like 51-10.

Rick Middleton
01-23-2005, 05:58 PM
To quote Rick Flair

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Hobey Baker
Ok, time to see if Roethlisberger can regroup. Let's see if he can show the swagger and mettle that the QB on the other side of field was able to show during his rookie season.

ATG
This game looks awfully familiar but they other way around :lol