Warning on Cechmanek

MojoJojo
09-19-2003, 09:38 AM
He is going to stink in the beginning of the season. The last three years were the same for him in Philly. He needs a good twenty games or so to get back into form. Just sit tight and be patient.

MOOSE55
09-19-2003, 10:02 AM
He is going to stink in the beginning of the season. The last three years were the same for him in Philly. He needs a good twenty games or so to get back into form. Just sit tight and be patient.

THX

Legionnaire
09-19-2003, 10:21 AM
Well hopefully by the time he's hitting his stride, Ally and Deader will be too.

GKJ
09-19-2003, 05:41 PM
He also needs to play alot. The times when he is shakiest during the year are the times when he isn't getting almost all of the playing time.

FanSince2014
09-19-2003, 08:05 PM
He also needs to play alot. The times when he is shakiest during the year are the times when he isn't getting almost all of the playing time. Where have I heard of this kind of pattern before? Hmmmm? Oh yeah, sounds like Felix Potvin.
Guess the only difference between Potvin & Cechmanek is you can beat Potvin going high glove, Cechmanek on the rebound.

Legionnaire
09-19-2003, 08:56 PM
Where have I heard of this kind of pattern before? Hmmmm? Oh yeah, sounds like Felix Potvin.
Guess the only difference between Potvin & Cechmanek is you can beat Potvin going high glove, Cechmanek on the rebound.

I'll take the rebound. At least that's something that your defense can compinsate for.