Hedberg or Cloutier???

Barney Stinson76
09-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Who do you guy`s think is the No1 this season????

THX LP66

Peter Griffin
09-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Cloutier.

Jewelly
09-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Cloutier has the ball; it's his to drop.

Biggest Canuck Fan
09-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Cloutier... till he screws up!

Waveburner
09-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Another one of these threads? 256 and counting :rolleyes:

LaVal
09-19-2003, 04:50 PM
Cloutberg

nucks2001
09-19-2003, 05:23 PM
Cloutier

Jack Canuck
09-19-2003, 05:41 PM
Cloutier till the playoffs, and then Hedberg. :joker:

Jon Burke
09-19-2003, 05:52 PM
Another one of these threads? 256 and counting :rolleyes:

You've been keeping count? :D

I agree with Jewelly and BCF, it's Cloutier's job until he blows it (or if he blows it - he has my faith :) ).

canucksfan
09-19-2003, 06:49 PM
Cloutier

PhillyNucksFan
09-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Cloutier IS and will be the #1, although I believe Hedberg will be playing at least 25 games this year, giving Cloutier many nights off so he can be more prepared for the playoff.

Of course, unless Cloutier drops the ball early, who knows if Crow would pass the ball to Hedberg. :dunno:

I am pretty confident in Hedberg's ability. He should have a fair shot pushing Cloutier.

Frightened Inmate #2
09-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Peter Griffin don't you want a volvo logo there? VW's are a German car.

Jewelly
09-20-2003, 06:05 AM
Peter Griffin don't you want a volvo logo there? VW's are a German car.Don't you mean a 'wolwo' logo? Those Sedin radio commercials were funny. :p

Frightened Inmate #2
09-20-2003, 08:00 AM
Live in calgary so i have no idea what you are talking about...

Jewelly
09-20-2003, 08:05 AM
Live in calgary so i have no idea what you are talking about...Last season one or both (can't remember) of the twins did radio commercials for Volvo but b/c of their Swedish accent it always sounded as though they were saying Wolwo.

maruk14
09-20-2003, 08:12 AM
Last season one or both (can't remember) of the twins did radio commercials for Volvo but b/c of their Swedish accent it always sounded as though they were saying Wolwo.

Which, since both are Swedish (The Twins and the car), means that is probably the correct pronunciation :D

Jon Burke
09-20-2003, 09:06 AM
Last season one or both (can't remember) of the twins did radio commercials for Volvo but b/c of their Swedish accent it always sounded as though they were saying Wolwo.

I remember that ad! :lol:

PhillyNucksFan
09-20-2003, 10:05 AM
hahah, around early June this year, just a couple weeks after nucks got eliminated, I saw Sedin twins in real life driving their car, the Volvo C70, and the driver, ( i dont know if its Henrik or Daniel) has a damn hot and pretty european chick in the front passenger seat. They were pulling over, parked in front of me, and got out.. walked to a house. Then, the next thing i saw was.. Ohlund's wife with her kids, came out of the house and hugged Sedin ( whichever) and then, Ohlund came out..

yes, I forgot my freaking poster and pen or paper and MY DIGICAMERA!!! I couldnt went over and ask for a picture of the Swedes!! :( :(

PS. Sedins are pretty tall and well built too. looks like 6"1 ish height.

and damn, they do look exactly the same in casual dressing.

RI Canuck
09-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Regular season:
Cloutier 60/22

Playoffs:
Hedberg

Peter Griffin
09-20-2003, 04:59 PM
Peter Griffin don't you want a volvo logo there? VW's are a German car.

VW= Van Wins.

Besides, the Volvo logo is ugly... :)

Frightened Inmate #2
09-21-2003, 08:13 AM
that is the worst logic i have ever heard pete.

Peter Griffin
09-21-2003, 02:06 PM
that is the worst logic i have ever heard pete.

And why would that be? BTW, how do you like my new avatar?

Frightened Inmate #2
09-21-2003, 03:07 PM
VW does not mean Van wins.

I feel violated with your new one by the way.

P.S. you ruined swedish twins.

Peter Griffin
09-21-2003, 03:16 PM
VW does not mean Van wins.

V=Van(couver) W= Wins. I know that the official Volkswagen symbol does not mean Van Wins, but if you use your imagination, maybe, just maybe you can ignore that. :)

I feel violated with your new one by the way.

P.S. you ruined swedish twins.

Great! I achieved my goal...

Jewelly
09-21-2003, 03:22 PM
V=Van(couver) W= Wins. I know that the official Volkswagen symbol does not mean Van Wins, but if you use your imagination, maybe, just maybe you can ignore that. :)

Great! I achieved my goal...

Very disturbing I say... definitely something I'd prefer to conceal under my pillow... or burn!

KOHOŽ
09-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Cloutier!

MVP
09-22-2003, 06:07 PM
Hedberg will be by the end of the season.

Mimz
09-22-2003, 08:09 PM
It's hard to say right now. Hedberg is being praised by canucks fans at the moment, but how can you praise a guy who hasn't even played in an NHL regular season game in a canucks uniform yet? Remember how excited we were when Cloutier was traded here? Look how that turned out. Cloutier is a good regular season goalie who can get 30+ wins... and a higher sv% than .900... but when it comes to the playoffs, he just couldn't and quite possibly can't do it.

Remember, before that Lidstrom goal in the Detroit series, he was playing absolutely amazing. But when he let it in from center ice, his confidence just got shattered and he played horribly. Look at this year... he played horribly after game 5 in the Minnesota series.

To give him some credibility, he was a huge reason why we came back from that 3-1 deficit against the Blues. Without good goaltending, you CANNOT come back like that against a good team like the blues. It just is not possible. Also note that he was playing injured during the Minny series. But enough excuses. What's done is done. Let's just say he won one series, and he lost one series. If he can't take the pressure of next year's playoffs, then give it to Hedberg.

Keep in mind Hedberg was playing behind one of the worst defensive teams in the league. Look at our d. We've got some excellent guys who can and will protect the net. Jovo is only getting better, while Ohlund and Salo are already both rocks on the blueline. You'd think Hedberg will be amazing on this team. It's a possibility that he will be our savior... but before I get myself excited like I did when we got Cloutier, I think I'll wait until November or December. ;)