Cam Barker and Kevin Nastiuk news.

Peter
02-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Got this from an excellent source (cop friend in Medicine Hat) who said that Mr. Cam Barker, while recouperating from mono, was in fact jailed for one night (drunk tank) for public drunkedness.

Now this could be just a hurtful rumor and I do not want to be the one who causes emotional injury to anyone so I tried checking it out with the front office staff and they simply looked at me stunned and said "No Comment."

As for Kevin Nastiuk...his team mates are not happy campers with him. He shows no emotion on the bench when Keetley is in net. He doesn't help with the gate for the players (as most back-up goalies will do), he never stands up and cheers when his team scores and the players never high five him when they do score and come to the bench. Many sources in Medicine Hat say he is disgruntled and does not like it when Keetley plays.

Why post this? Well, Nastiuk needs to get his head straightened out if we want to go very far into the playoffs.

Heathen
02-11-2005, 11:01 PM
The Barker one is new to me.... but as for Nasty.... he's really got an attitude on him.

I'm so happy to see Keetly playing well and maybe Nasty will be moved in the Summer as we'll have way to many 20 year olds.

Peter
02-12-2005, 11:06 AM
The Barker one is new to me.... but as for Nasty.... he's really got an attitude on him.

I'm so happy to see Keetly playing well and maybe Nasty will be moved in the Summer as we'll have way to many 20 year olds.

With the way Keetley has played the last few months you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be a tommorow here for Nasty. But that is probably okay. He will either sign with Carolina and go to one of the two farm teams or the will be traded. Either way we don't lose in my opinion.

kenabnrmal
02-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Got this from an excellent source (cop friend in Medicine Hat) who said that Mr. Cam Barker, while recouperating from mono, was in fact jailed for one night (drunk tank) for public drunkedness.

Now this could be just a hurtful rumor and I do not want to be the one who causes emotional injury to anyone so I tried checking it out with the front office staff and they simply looked at me stunned and said "No Comment."

Wow, a hockey player got drunk. Sure, sure he had mono. But, considering how variable the length of that illness is from person to person, this is hardly noteworthy. If he's fine now, and no one was harmed, then its nothing more than annoying little gossip.