Nedorost

Aaron Vickers
09-21-2003, 07:25 AM
How's he looked in camp, who's he playing with in games, and does he have a shot to make the club?

kasper11
09-21-2003, 07:39 AM
How's he looked in camp, who's he playing with in games, and does he have a shot to make the club?

I believe he is out (injured) for the first month or so of the season.

Epoch
09-21-2003, 07:41 AM
That's a drag he's out for the first month,I was looking forward to seeing him play.:)

Aaron Vickers
09-21-2003, 07:55 AM
I believe he is out (injured) for the first month or so of the season.

Any idea what he's out with?

PanthersRule96
09-21-2003, 08:06 AM
For the record, Neds is out with shoulder surgery and is WAY ahead of schedule. He is expected to be back by the season opener but was originally thought to be out till the end of December.

JPG
09-21-2003, 01:25 PM
not to sound like a pessimist, but one of the top causes of re-injury (especially with complex structures like the shoulder) is coming back too early..I don't think it would be such a good thing if they let him play as soon as hes saying he wants to play.

Coolburn
09-21-2003, 01:44 PM
not to sound like a pessimist, but one of the top causes of re-injury (especially with complex structures like the shoulder) is coming back too early..I don't think it would be such a good thing if they let him play as soon as hes saying he wants to play.This isn't about when he wants to play. This is the trainers and coaches saying he should be ready to play by the season opener. Dudley made sure to get him down to FL asap to judge the progress and then also put him on the right track with his rehab. I'm guessing he'll start the season in the AHL to rehab a little more and be ready for a full NHL season but should be back in the lineup come October.