Stupid people

avfan#21
09-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Here are some good examples of some stupid things people do. I hope this hasn't been posted before but I found it humorous and wanted to share the link

http://www.liquidice.co.uk/joke/diaryofstupidthings.html

monkey_00*
09-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Thanks...........these are great.........thanks for the laughs.

chris_dub
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
Thirty-year-old Jorge Gonzalez was taken to an interrogation room in a Miami, Florida, police station for questioning. But detectives couldn't decide who would take him home. They told Gonzalez to wait, that they would be right back. Then they forgot about him. "He stayed in the interview room for five days without food or water," said police spokesman Richard Roundtree, "and without coming out to tell anybody about it." Chicago Tribune

That's a good one

Avery4Byng*
09-22-2003, 06:21 AM
these are great :joker:

USC Trojans
09-22-2003, 08:58 AM
A twenty-two year old man with a hole in his forehead walked into the Lindon, Ohio, police headquarters and requested an X-ray in order to locate his brain. The unidentified man had inserted six inches of wire through a hole into his skull in an attempt to find his brain, but had failed. He told police that he made the hole with a power drill. (Columbus Dispatch)

How much drugs do you have to be on in order to do that???

Spiffy
09-23-2003, 04:30 AM
Heard on the NBC Today Show, as Katie Couric was interviewing a USMC Colonel about the troops' accomodation in Somalia:
Katie: "You know, I slept with the 82nd Airborne in Saudi Arabia."
(Guest host begins laughing)
Katie: "No, I mean I spent the night with the 82nd Airborne."
(Guest host continues laughing)
Katie: "Oh, words can't express what I did with the 82nd Airborne."

:lol:

Spiffy
09-23-2003, 04:32 AM
Officials at the San Diego Museum of Natural History admitted they refunded admission ticket fees to "a number of people" who attented a recent exhibit of "Dinosaurs: Creatures of the Past" because the people were upset when they realize the mechanical replicas used in the exhibit were "not real dinosaurs."

Only in America...

Spiffy
09-23-2003, 04:43 AM
In the Portland Oregon area, when Exxon spilled their goo all over the Alaska coast, a local student spent his life savings, $5,000, to take out a full-page ad in the newspaper, urging people to boycott Exxon gas stations. He proudly showed the ad to a friend, who pointed out that Exxon has no gas stations in Oregon.

There are some really stupid people in the world....

kira
09-23-2003, 10:04 AM
You have to check out www.dumblaws.com, and go to the dumb criminals part. I guarantee you'll laugh your ass off.

One of the best I read was this one...

A man walks into a bank in downtown Boston on a Friday afternoon. He gets up to the teller and produces a gun, saying he's going to rob the bank.

All of a sudden, eight guns are pointed at his head. Unbeknownst to him the local office of the FBI was three doors away and it was payday.

DUMB!!!

I also like the guys who are going to siphon gas out of RVs in a campsite and start sucking on the wrong hose...guess what they're sucking on?

Peter Griffin
09-23-2003, 12:11 PM
"An inebriated man stood naked in his front yard one night and began shooting at cars that passed by. Finally someone called the police. When the officer passed by, the drunk shot at his car also. The police man got out of the car and in an attempt to escape, the man jumped on the back of his German shepherd. The dog became angry and viscously attacked the man while the officer handcuffed him."

RI Canuck
09-23-2003, 12:39 PM
In early July the CNN Headline News bottom line had a story about a man in Malaysia. Apparantly he had been using drugs and decided to eat something but there was nothing around and cut off his genitals and fried them. He was found passed out from the blood loss. JUst say no I guess.
That link is awesome :handclap:

Rabid Ranger
09-23-2003, 12:42 PM
Some of this stuff is horrible:

A Brownville, Texas, family filed suit against the Trevino Funeral Home for dropping the casket of a stillborn infant and allowing the body to roll across the floor to the feet of the grieving family. (Houston Post)

I can't even imagine..........

BMRBruins
09-23-2003, 02:53 PM
Scene: A court room in Oklahoma where a person is on trial for murder. There is strong evidence indicating guilt; however, there is no corpse. In the defense's closing statement the lawyer, knowing that his client is guilty and that it looks like he'll probably be convicted, resorts to a clever trick. 'Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all,' the lawyer says as he looks at his watch. 'Within 1 minute, the person presummed dead in this case will walk into this court room,' he says and he looks toward the courtroom door. The jury, somewhat stunned, all look on eagerly. A minute passes. Nothing happens. Finally the lawyer says: 'Actually, I made up the previous statement. But you all looked on with anticipation. I, therefore, put it to you that there is reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed and insist that you return a verdict of not guilty.' The jury, clearly confused, retires to deliberate. A very few minutes later, the jury returns and a representative pronounces a verdict of guilty. 'But how?' inquires the lawyer. 'You must have had some doubt; I saw all of you stare at the door.' Answers the representative: 'Oh, we did look. But your client didn't.'

buzzard
09-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Oh wow!! Funny. I needed a good laugh after the week I've had so far. Thanks for the fun stuff. :yo:

nordique
09-24-2003, 06:26 PM
My favourite one of these is about a guy who robbed a store that sells SECURITY CAMERAS!

They had about 40 display models in the store all recording the robbery from every possible angle.

Hi-larious