Hudler Vsetin

ALF AmericanLionsFan
02-22-2005, 08:47 PM
With the season coming to a close soon I know some of you have said they may auction off some jerseys. I am still looking for a Hudler Vsetin jersey. Wondering when it may be auctioned?
Thanks

Golbez
02-23-2005, 12:25 AM
With the season coming to a close soon I know some of you have said they may auction off some jerseys. I am still looking for a Hudler Vsetin jersey. Wondering when it may be auctioned?
Thanks

'Misha' is the one who could tell you all about it

just be prepared to take out a 2nd mortage and sell some blood :joker:

Misha.cz
02-23-2005, 07:52 AM
still not sure when it will happen, but we expect it after the whole season with playoffs will finish. I will post it here.

ALF AmericanLionsFan
02-23-2005, 12:22 PM
'Misha' is the one who could tell you all about it

just be prepared to take out a 2nd mortage and sell some blood :joker:
I hope not. I can't afford to go to high. I thought everyone would be going after Cechmanek and others? I sure hope they do. :cry:

ALF AmericanLionsFan
02-23-2005, 12:23 PM
still not sure when it will happen, but we expect it after the whole season with playoffs will finish. I will post it here. I would greatly appreciate it. I wish Vsetin would have made a fan jersey of Hudler. Oh well.

Misha.cz
03-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Hudler jersey could be available at http://aukce.esports.cz/aukce.asp?klub=VSE4 - auction ends on 7th april. if any questions, email me at misha@hcslezan.cz

ALF AmericanLionsFan
03-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Hudler jersey could be available at http://aukce.esports.cz/aukce.asp?klub=VSE4 - auction ends on 7th april. if any questions, email me at misha@hcslezan.cz
Thanks for the update. Let me know if it is. I'm going to check out the links. Thanks a ton! :handclap:

ALF AmericanLionsFan
04-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Well guys you were not kidding about selling some blood and what not. Man I had been saving money for awhile and selling a few items I have had in my collection to add the long wanted Hudler jersey. No matter what I bid today a guy outbid me everytime. What I didn't like about this auction was how they continually added time. I thought it was to end at 1600? That screwed me. I had to drop out at 350 and even that was too much for me. I just really wanted that Hudler and now I do not know where I am going to find one. :cry: The guy that won was bidding on a crap load of jerseys on there. Must be nice to have that kind of money! Well thanks again guys for letting me know about the auction and givng me a chance to try and get a Hudler. Misha thanks for helping me out with some translations and such. I appreciate it! :yo:

Misha.cz
04-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Well guys you were not kidding about selling some blood and what not. Man I had been saving money for awhile and selling a few items I have had in my collection to add the long wanted Hudler jersey. No matter what I bid today a guy outbid me everytime. What I didn't like about this auction was how they continually added time. I thought it was to end at 1600? That screwed me. I had to drop out at 350 and even that was too much for me. I just really wanted that Hudler and now I do not know where I am going to find one. :cry: The guy that won was bidding on a crap load of jerseys on there. Must be nice to have that kind of money! Well thanks again guys for letting me know about the auction and givng me a chance to try and get a Hudler. Misha thanks for helping me out with some translations and such. I appreciate it! :yo:

Dan, there is still some small chance that the man who won the auction will not pay within 30 day. If so, his bid will be canceled and second one will be offered. You are the second one so now you have to wait 30 days if he will pay or not. It is quite rare, but it already happened few times that someone havent paid.

ALF AmericanLionsFan
04-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Dan, there is still some small chance that the man who won the auction will not pay within 30 day. If so, his bid will be canceled and second one will be offered. You are the second one so now you have to wait 30 days if he will pay or not. It is quite rare, but it already happened few times that someone havent paid.
I have had the hardest time finding this jersey..I don't think I will be that lucky. Seems like he really wanted it and money was not an issue with him. I will wait,but I don't expect to get that lucky. Thanks a ton for your help Misha! Maybe I can come across another one somewhere. :yo: