red deer rebels

shay255
03-11-2005, 08:35 PM
who likes the red deer rebels. :)

andora
03-16-2005, 05:51 PM
love em.. i have a blank home white jersey i'm still contemplating what name to get on it...

i'm thinking of 27/gordon.. my other options are roman wick ross lupaschuck, or colin fraser

bruins_19
03-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Rebels lost to the Tigers tonight 1-0. With Brett Robertson scoring late in the 3rd.

bruins_19
03-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Should be Interesting though for 3rd and 4th between Calgary and Red Deer. Both of the play Lethbridge this weekend and also play each other on Saturday. Both teams are tied for 3rd with 80 points and both have 2 games left.

Jared Ramsden
03-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Should be Interesting though for 3rd and 4th between Calgary and Red Deer. Both of the play Lethbridge this weekend and also play each other on Saturday. Both teams are tied for 3rd with 80 points and both have 2 games left.

The Hitmen I think would have a much better chance at beating the H-Canes than the Tigers....The Hitmen seem to have a problem handling the Tigers speedy forwards..........

bruins_19
03-17-2005, 04:07 PM
To tell you the truth Im not a bog fan of the Calgary Hitmen this year. They seem to be not performing with the team they have. Andrew Ladd and even Ryan Getzlaf have had average seasons to say the best. Both of those players have to really step it up if they want to go anywhere in the playoffs. But as of right now I cant see Calgary beating Medicine Hat or even Lethbridge.

bruins_19
03-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Who do u think the favorite is coming out of the central and who do u think will be a sleeper?

Jared Ramsden
03-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Who do u think the favorite is coming out of the central and who do u think will be a sleeper?

The Central is pretty tight.....All 4 teams have over 80 points, so each series is likely to be very comptetitive........I think it's pretty wide open.......Your are right in saying that the Hitmen have not played up to their capabilities, but they have enough talent to do some damage in the playoffs......They have as much talent as any team in the league, but constantly underachieve and can't hold leads late in a game.....I can count at least 10 times that the Hitmen either lost a lead, or a tie with 5 minutes left in a game, which is likely to come back to haunt them come playoff time......But as I said, they are a very talented team, and should they play up to their capabilities, it wouldn't be a surprise to see them win a round or two.........

bruins_19
03-17-2005, 08:16 PM
I agree that Calgary hasnt played up to their capabilities, but I dont see them doing anything in the playoffs and I am very dissapointed to be saying this because they were my favorite team coming into this WHL season. I thought they had one of the best teams on paper and they have underchieved throughout the whole season. From what Ive seen of Calgary and there top 2 players (Getzlaf & Ladd) I cant see them making it past the first round. Medicine Hat or Lethbridge, which ever one it is will take out the hitmen. From what I predict I think the hitmen will finish 4 and play Medicine Hat,(Have an easier couple of games left in the season than Lethbridge does to take 1)and Lethbridge will play Red Deer.

shay255
03-29-2005, 09:08 PM
the rebels are good in my books.

mbam99
04-01-2005, 06:30 PM
the rebels are good in my books.

Shay, did you used to play for the Rebels?

btw, I am a season ticket holder, lest hope they play well tonight in MH

shay255
04-04-2005, 04:34 PM
i am just fan that likes the red deer rebels ok. there was a shay stephenson player on the red deer rebels last year.

mbam99
04-04-2005, 06:14 PM
i am just fan that likes the red deer rebels ok. there was a shay stephenson player on the red deer rebels last year.

Yeah, I know there was. He had a good year last year. Too bad the Oilers never signed him. I am a Rebels season ticket holder and have really enjoyed watching them this year.
You just seem to ask a bunch of questions regarding the Rebs, thats all....

shay255
04-12-2005, 03:01 PM
i am really mad right now.