Moderator Poll

Buffaloed
09-22-2003, 04:23 PM
The full California Supreme Court met and said go ahead with it. If you regret the outcome of this election, it'll take 10 signatures to cause a recall.

IkeaMonkey*
09-22-2003, 04:28 PM
I voted for Stephen King...

Patty Ice
09-22-2003, 04:41 PM
yea the first guy on the list cuz I rule...kinda.

take the lobster boy

X-SHARKIE
09-22-2003, 04:45 PM
No Moderator No Moderator.

X-SHARKIE
09-22-2003, 04:47 PM
No Moderator No Moderator.

Scratch that....VOTE FOR PATTY VOTE FOR PATTY VOTE FOR PATTY

Patty Ice
09-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Scratch that....VOTE FOR PATTY VOTE FOR PATTY VOTE FOR PATTY

Say Hello to my new campaign manager.

Grizzly Adams
09-22-2003, 04:52 PM
I am Space-Lob-Ster. As overlord, all will kneel trembling before me and obey my brutal commands.

[crosses arms]

End communication.

Ol Dirty Pirate
09-22-2003, 09:58 PM
I'm not on the poll!!!!!?? What an outrage!!

Strizzi
09-22-2003, 11:57 PM
I voted for Lobster. But Patty and Mage would be fine for me too.

X-SHARKIE
09-23-2003, 03:21 AM
PATTY PATTY HE"S ARE MAN IF HE CANT DO IT NO ONE CAN

Vote Patty

Patty Ice
09-23-2003, 04:45 AM
yea the first guy on the list cuz I rule...kinda.

take the lobster boy

Methinks a Mod is abusin his power!!

mage23
09-23-2003, 10:58 AM
The full California Supreme Court met and said go ahead with it. If you regret the outcome of this election, it'll take 10 signatures to cause a recall.

... remember... kittens!

http://www.darkalley.net/cutekitten.jpg

Kevin Wey
09-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Like California, we need a two-part ballot, because now we won't know who the people who voted that we don't need a moderator, would prefer.

I voted for Mage because he's a poster who stays on topic and doesn't seem to post for the sake of posting, but generally has some news or a topic to create debate. Of all of the posters here, Mage is the one I'd be most comfortable with becoming a writer, so it was natural for me to vote for him.

Grizzly Adams
09-23-2003, 03:35 PM
Take one vote off of spacelobster please.

I really shouldn't have voted for myself.

Serena587
09-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Take one vote off of spacelobster please.

I really shouldn't have voted for myself.

Why not? Who do you think the president votes for when he's up for re-election? ;)

ModestoFan
09-23-2003, 08:41 PM
I voted for none...

yeah...yeah, I nominated Kevin/Mage in the first place. I will change my vote to MAGE in order to break the deadlock. Some of the poster make a good point about having a quick accessable way to keep the board on the proper path.

If we are to select a back-up Mod, then PattyXXX gets the nod.

Buffaloed, this brings Mage to 10, and ten we can have PattyXXX as a back-up...yes?

Cyclops II*
09-24-2003, 06:47 AM
I voted for none...

yeah...yeah, I nominated Kevin/Mage in the first place. I will change my vote to MAGE in order to break the deadlock. Some of the poster make a good point about having a quick accessable way to keep the board on the proper path.

If we are to select a back-up Mod, then PattyXXX gets the nod.

Buffaloed, this brings Mage to 10, and ten we can have PattyXXX as a back-up...yes?

There can be more than one moderator on a board. The prospect board has 3. Since it is so close I was going to suggest that there be 2 moderators on this board.
I didn't vote because either Mage or Patty Ice would be good moderators. Or yourself for that matter.

Strizzi
09-24-2003, 07:12 AM
Or yourself for that matter.
If ModestoFan visited more frequently, he would be a great moderator. Good call.

None of the Above
09-24-2003, 02:37 PM
I'd just like to say that I'm overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. If elected I intend to do nothing, say nothing, and know nothing. I give you my word that I will remain apathetic and indifferent to all issues. I realize that some of you may consider me a pollyannish idealist. That there's no way I can sit on my butt all day swilling beer doing nothing. I assure you it's possible, and I'm well qualified. If elected, my only official act will be to name Ol Dirty Pirate to the post of Director of Communications. His sole function will be to delete, misplace, destroy and use whatever means are at his disposal to guarantee that constituent suggestions, complaints and ideas do not reach my desk. :yo:

None of the Above
09-24-2003, 02:39 PM
There can be more than one moderator on a board. The prospect board has 3. Since it is so close I was going to suggest that there be 2 moderators on this board.

I will not share power. There's not enough non-things to do.

Hockeycrazed07
09-24-2003, 03:43 PM
Not that many care what I think, but I voted Mage and would love to see Patty and Mage share the duties. Both are excellent men. (Of course, Mage's wife might have to kill him if he took any more time away from her, but....)

~Crazed.

PS. Give your wife a hug for me, Mage. :D

The G Man
09-24-2003, 03:49 PM
"Is that another vote for The G Man?"
http://www.southjerseynews.com/electupgrade/images/vote01.jpg

Hockeycrazed07
09-24-2003, 03:55 PM
Actually, it's a hanging chad for Arnold...

~Crazed.

jfont
09-24-2003, 04:22 PM
and in a close race, wedon'tneednosteeenkingmoderator is up by just one vote...oh the electricity in this place!

X-SHARKIE
09-24-2003, 06:10 PM
PATTY PATTY PATTYY..

Patty or mage .. :)

Btw Why was I not in the running..I would like to be a moderator.

None of the Above
09-24-2003, 06:21 PM
PATTY PATTY PATTYY..

Patty or mage .. :)

Btw Why was I not in the running..I would like to be a moderator.

If you are able to transit the distance from the fridge to the TV, you may join my transition team. I promise a smooth transition from the past non-administration that did nothing to my administration. We will continue to do nothing, but we will do it better, and with more sincerity.

Aerolanche
09-24-2003, 07:39 PM
Patty, youdaman.

GO JOE!

Serena587
09-24-2003, 08:03 PM
If you are able to transit the distance from the fridge to the TV, you may join my transition team. I promise a smooth transition from the past non-administration that did nothing to my administration. We will continue to do nothing, but we will do it better, and with more sincerity.

Who are you and why are all 3 of your posts in this thread???!! A regular in disguise, eh?? :joker: :rolly:

Grizzly Adams
09-24-2003, 08:04 PM
damn, I really wanted those blue letters too.

Oh well, I can't disagree with the selections.

ModestoFan
09-24-2003, 09:31 PM
GO SHARKS!

THanks for the sentiment. I only post when I want to add something. I hit the board everyday atleast once, but usually lurk....

IT's to freakin hot in the valley to get worked to worked up.

:teach:

Strizzi
09-24-2003, 09:36 PM
and in a close race, wedon'tneednosteeenkingmoderator is up by just one vote...oh the electricity in this place!
Well, currently there are 27 votes for some moderator and 12 for "wedon'tneednosteeenkingmoderator", so it's a clear cut thing IMO.

Epoch
09-25-2003, 02:41 AM
This forum does need a moderator.

I voted Patty IceXXX

None of the Above
09-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Who are you and why are all 3 of your posts in this thread???!! A regular in disguise, eh?? :joker: :rolly:

Don't you know the Nothing Man who lives on Drury Lane? :rolly:

The G Man
09-25-2003, 06:20 PM
The nothing man?

http://www.mediajonez.com/film/Shrek-Farq_Gingerbread.jpg

Serena587
09-25-2003, 06:27 PM

Ran out of muffins, eh?? :joker:

X-SHARKIE
09-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Do you know the muffin man the muffin man...Do you know the muffin man.

HEY HEY HEY lets go to the bay.....I got some sugar in my wayyy.... OWWW OOWW OWWW>..Dancccee like a bear playing the snare/ Dance like the turtle when he beat the Hair/.. OOOOoooOOOOOOoooOOO yea yea yea yea...

D I dont know do Drugs A i have an alaby...R I will respect me self...E you better educate me NOOOOWWWWWW

YAAAAA I can feal my palms sweat/ I'm loosin money on a foolish bet/ So lets fly all the way to Tibet/ Then catch a Nice fish in a net

MARLINS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS BABEEEEEEEyyy

None of the Above
09-26-2003, 02:05 PM
I just dropped in to vote for scarus. It took a tremendous effort to leave my barcalounger, but I felt sorry for the fella. That's the kind of compassion you can expect from my administration. I feel your pain.

Buffaloed
09-27-2003, 07:04 PM
No steeenking mod for you :p

Strizzi
09-27-2003, 11:17 PM
No steeenking mod for you :p
There were actually 34 votes for some mod, and 16 for "no steeenking mod". So shouldn't that be a mod at the end?