qmjhl vs. ohl, whl stats listings

Gardebut30
03-21-2005, 11:03 PM
i looked for some post on this but never saw it. how comes the ohl and whl keeps up the player stats on their respective websites daily, while with the qmjhl, when you click on "any" players name it says stats coming soon. is this pure laziness or what? what is going on with the qmjhl to not have some sort of player profiles like the W and O?

plaugher
03-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Difficult to find, and not sorted by team, nor does it have individual profiles, but there are game-by-game stats:

http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index.php?page=11194745&an=0405&v=v2&typ=reg&seasonSubType=&report=PlayersIndividualRecordsByGame

Let's just say the Q site isn't the friendliest to navigate. Poor translations have that effect, sometimes.

:)

FREE DENTAL CARE
04-13-2005, 08:14 AM
You can get all the stats you're looking for on the "Q" site. Here's what I suggest you do. First, go to the home page and (in upper right corner) click on "English Version". Second, on the same page (HOme Page), in the left menu, click on statistics. Third, select from a drop down menu what you want (e.g., regular season, playoffs, etc.). Finally, you will get a large menu (full page) with all kinds of choices including, individual records by game, individual records by team, etc. The statistics are as good as they come, very accurate, and quite complete. They update every night after all games for the day are complete. FYI, I am a statistics junkie and this page even fulfills my appetite. Good hunting.