How Often Do You Strike Up Deals With The Devil

Kerberos
09-23-2003, 09:31 AM

The G Man
09-23-2003, 09:36 AM
I am a moderator.

Darth Milbury
09-23-2003, 09:37 AM

I bought some Microsoft software the other day. Does that count?

Kerberos
09-23-2003, 09:38 AM
I bought some Microsoft software the other day. Does that count?
Every time you hit a key on your keyboard...

Canadian Chris
09-23-2003, 09:48 AM
well....I have a picture proving that I am the devil....so I know all...:angryfire:

The picture is crazy, you can see little red horns coming out the top of my head.

Darz
09-23-2003, 09:48 AM
At one point near the end of last season the habs tried to strike a deal with the Devils including Patrise Brisebois and Oleg Tverdovsky.

Vyacheslav
09-23-2003, 10:15 AM
By clicking moderator, am I confirming that I am the devil?

Epoch
09-23-2003, 10:27 AM
One or more times per minute:yo:

Sturminator
09-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Only when I really need a bit of extra ooomph. I have monthly meetings with the devil at the local TGI Fridays. It's his favorite restaurant.

Sometimes I offer Satan something of mine (pride, dignity, shame and conscience thus far - I hold onto the important stuff), but mostly I peddle souls I've purchased from others at a mark-up. Dealing with middle-men clearly aggravates the prince and he often takes it out on my pets, who tend to suffer ends that make those of Spinal Tap drummers seem peaceful by comparison, but that is the price we pay. The SPCA just keeps makin' more.

I recently tricked seven of my Army friends into signing over their souls to me on military hand-receipts (DD Form 2062) as a "joke". That sharp snapping sensation they'll soon feel when the dark master gets his hands on the contracts won't seem like much when held up against an eternity of suffering. I am considering what to ask for in our monthly meeting. Eighteen year old virgins (oh wait, this is Germany...make that sixteen) are so overdone and I don't need another Ferrari. Eternal life would be nice, but I think it might get a tad boring. I do love long naps.

This is really quite a haul for one month, though perhaps I should just sell him six this month and hold the other one for a rainy day in hell?

I think, perhaps, that I will ask for the Leafs to win the Stanley Cup this year. Then I can go around and sign contingency contracts with half the population of Ontario for souls when and if the Leafs actually do win it. Wishing for more wishes!

Yeah, that's the ticket.