Student cuts off penis and tongue after drinking hallucinogenic tea

#37-#93-#27*
09-23-2003, 01:07 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_822069.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

I'm glad he did that. Now he cant infect the world with his stupid seeds.

Epoch
09-23-2003, 01:10 PM
That is just disgusting....http://hfboards.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Zodiac
09-23-2003, 01:10 PM

Oh man. It hurts to even read that.

Slats432
09-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Great...I think that after he cut off his schlong, cutting the tongue was only so he wouldn't have to answer questions about why he would do such a stupid thing.

And I agree about the procreation.

Peter Griffin
09-23-2003, 01:17 PM
I feel sorry for him actually. He obviously wasn't thinking straight.

oilers_guy_eddie
09-23-2003, 01:18 PM
:teach: Remember, kids, hide the scissors before you drink your hallucinogens! :teach:

pavel13
09-23-2003, 01:21 PM
Doesn't this violate the board policies? At least one, right? You're not supposed to post things like this. At least one person who replied/started this thread will probably be banned. Didn't you read the sticky: "everyone read" thread?

Safir*
09-23-2003, 01:25 PM
That's horrible!

Halle is only 3 hours away from here.

Jewelly
Wow, that's a really sad story.

I feel terribly sorry for the young man and his family.

I'm a parent of a young boy and I'd be devastated if this sort of thing happened to him. Any parent would be. :(

Edit: change 'sad' to extremely disturbing story.

dempsey_k*
Doesn't this violate the board policies? At least one, right? You're not supposed to post things like this. At least one person who replied/started this thread will probably be banned. Didn't you read the sticky: "everyone read" thread?

Eh, noooo.

Malmo_Mike
09-23-2003, 01:26 PM

I think you're supposed to leave the lectures to the mods...

Peter Griffin
09-23-2003, 01:27 PM

What is it violating? It's not promoting drug use(it's very much opposed to it) and isn't grapic sexually(unless you feel the word penis makes any thread sexually oriented). It's disgusting, but that isn't against board policies...

#37-#93-#27*
Alot of you have been taking liberties with the above. Sexually explicit pictures, language, or discussions along with circumventing the profanity filters will not be tolerated. Same goes with drug use and any other illicit activities

Where did I go wrong or are you just looking to start things for no other reason then to be annoying?

oilers_guy_eddie
There's no better support for the board's "just say no!" policy than examples like this! :teach:

pavel13
I think you're supposed to leave the lectures to the mods...
Aren't you also supposed to leave the lectures to the mods? Don't give me a lecture about not giving lectures.

It's a warning to all the people who might post here. Don't post anything profane unless you want to be banned.

USC Trojans
09-23-2003, 01:29 PM
I've never taken hallucinogens before so I can't imagine how anyone could cut off their own penis and tongue.

Was it talking trash to him, so he cut it off?
Did it turn into a snake and try to bite him, so he cut it off in self defense?

ugh, it just pains me just thinking about it.

dempsey_k*
09-23-2003, 01:29 PM

The moral of the story is, drinking tea makes your ding dong fall off.

#37-#93-#27*
09-23-2003, 01:30 PM
Aren't you also supposed to leave the lectures to the mods? Don't give me a lecture about not giving lectures.

It's a warning to all the people who might post here. Don't post anything profane unless you want to be banned.
I can't understand how this wasn't profane for a news company that has to be restrictive of it's content but was for a lounge forum?

I don't even understand why make such a big deal out of it, are you offended? similar personal experiance perhaps?

Safir*
09-23-2003, 01:31 PM
The moral of the story is, drinking tea makes your ding dong fall off.

Oooppss....poor GB Editor! :joker: ;)

Jewelly
09-23-2003, 01:44 PM

I'm sure you wouldn't say that if he were your son or brother etc.

I also wouldn't refer to him as being "stupid" either.

He's young (18) no doubt uninformed about the seriousness of this drug and he made a foolish choice which in which he'll be suffering the devasting consequences for the rest of his life.

Some of us get away with our foolish mistakes... he did not and that's very unfortunate.

Hopefully this horrible incident will bring to light how dangerous these drugs really are and the smart thing to do would be to completely stay away from them.

Hitman*
09-23-2003, 01:51 PM
This has to be the worst story I've ever read. Poor guy. He should tour the world making presentations on why drugs are bad. This is awful for any guy to read. I'll never drink tea again! (Of course I don't drink tea to begin with).

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina
09-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Very disturbing story.

monkey_00*
09-23-2003, 01:58 PM

Is this GUYS' name by any chance MARILYN MANSON???

#37-#93-#27*
09-23-2003, 01:59 PM
I'm sure you wouldn't say that if he were your son or brother etc.

I also wouldn't refer to him as being "stupid" either.

He's young (18) no doubt uninformed about the seriousness of this drug and he made a foolish choice which in which he'll be suffering the devasting consequences for the rest of his life.

Some of us get away with our foolish mistakes... he did not and that's very unfortunate.

Hopefully this horrible incident will bring to light how dangerous these drugs really are and the smart thing to do would be to completely stay away from them.
Of course I wouldn't, but fact is he's not my brother.

I was just trying to be facetious in a crude manner so don't take what I said to heart. I apologize if it bothered you though.

Jewelly
09-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Of course I wouldn't, but fact is he's not my brother.

I was trying to be facetious in a crude manner so don't take what I said to heart.Alright I won't then.

I just found the story to be extremely disturbing (the most disturbing story I have ever read and I've read quite a bit) and perhaps was applying a more 'personal' approach to it given that I have a young son.

It's hard to tell sometimes when someone is joking, angry or as you said facetious but I get now that you were just expressing your horror.

zoidberg
09-23-2003, 02:19 PM
I'm just happy no one has mentioned me.

pavel13
09-23-2003, 02:23 PM
I can't understand how this wasn't profane for a news company that has to be restrictive of it's content but was for a lounge forum?

I don't even understand why make such a big deal out of it, are you offended? similar personal experiance perhaps?
I didn't make a big deal out of it, I was suggesting that this thread not get out of hand, because it is the type of thing that can easily lead to geting banned (profane language?). I didn't say that the original post was profane, and why do you think I'm offended or that I've had a similar experience?

Jewelly
09-23-2003, 02:24 PM
This has to be the worst story I've ever read. Poor guy. He should tour the world making presentations on why drugs are bad. This is awful for any guy to read. I'll never drink tea again! (Of course I don't drink tea to begin with).I don't mean this to come across as a joke b/c it's not but it would be very difficult for this young man to tour the world and give presentations when he probably can no longer speak... he cut off his tongue.

Also, the article said that he was going to be in long term therapy. I have my doubts that he'll ever recover mentally from this although I sure hope I'm wrong.

A totally tragic and wasted life imo. :cry:

If I don't reply to anyone's comment it isn't b/c I'm ignoring you, it's just b/c I have to leave this subject alone now b/c it's starting to give me a stress headache and I just find it too upsetting of a subject.

--J

evman150*
09-23-2003, 02:30 PM

You're new around here, don't worry.

Just give it a rest.

:)

dempsey_k*
09-23-2003, 03:06 PM
I didn't make a big deal out of it, I was suggesting that this thread not get out of hand, because it is the type of thing that can easily lead to geting banned (profane language?). I didn't say that the original post was profane, and why do you think I'm offended or that I've had a similar experience?

Eh, it's just a messageboard Dennis Hopper, calm down.

Darth Milbury
09-23-2003, 03:59 PM

Likewise, you should not be giving him a lecture about not giving lectures about not lecturing. I don't want to lecture you myself, of course, but you should leave the lectures to the moderators, or at least to the lecturers. In the meantime, I know that you knew that he knew he was lecturing you about a lecture, but that is no reason to lecture him. So, the point of this lecture, is we should avoid lecturing, and leave the lecturing to the moderator, whose job it is to lecture. But, at the end of the day, I suppose this post turned into more of lecture than I wanted it to be, so perhaps I should not lecture to you about not lecturing to him about not giving lectures. Anyway, I sincerely hope that nobody will feel the need to lecture me about that.

Malmo_Mike
09-23-2003, 04:01 PM
Likewise, you should not be giving him a lecture about not giving lectures about not lecturing. I don't want to lecture you myself, of course, but you should leave the lectures to the moderators, or at least to the lecturers. In the meantime, I know that you knew that he knew he was lecturing you about a lecture, but that is no reason to lecture him. So, the point of this lecture, is we should avoid lecturing, and leave the lecturing to the moderator, whose job it is to lecture. But, at the end of the day, I suppose this post turned into more of lecture than I wanted it to be, so perhaps I should not lecture to you about not lecturing to him about not giving lectures. Anyway, I sincerely hope that nobody will feel the need to lecture me about that.
Lectures that cause headaches are not permitted either, this is not a lecture

Rails
09-23-2003, 04:29 PM
This has to be the worst story I've ever read. Poor guy. He should tour the world making presentations on why drugs are bad. This is awful for any guy to read. I'll never drink tea again! (Of course I don't drink tea to begin with).

What would he do? Stand there? He can't really talk, well, he can't annunciate without a tongue.

EDIT:
Could moderator come a lecture the lecturing-giving lecturers? It will stop the lecturing of those trying to lecture the person giving a lecture to the initial lecturer.

Dwayne Roloson
09-23-2003, 04:41 PM
i bet he's a real ladies man now

that was horrible to say, but how on earth could he do that

Vyacheslav
09-23-2003, 05:15 PM
i bet he's a real ladies man now

As long as he has a wallet full of cash and enjoys giving gifts, he'll be fine.

kira
09-23-2003, 06:30 PM
Ah yes, better living through chemistry. :rolleyes:

Buffaloed
09-23-2003, 06:55 PM

Looks ok to me. There's nothing objectionable here and it's consistant with our just say no to drugs policy :handclap:

Leave the modding to the mods and if you have a problem with something send them a PM or post it on the Service/Feedback Board.

WhitePointers
09-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Looks ok to me. There's nothing objectionable here and it's consistant with our just say no to drugs policy :handclap:

Leave the modding to the mods and if you have a problem with something send them a PM or post it on the Service/Feedback Board.
The moral of the story is .... u want to keep ur trumpet dont drink trumpet tea :joker:

Vatican Roulette
09-23-2003, 07:19 PM
:joker: :joker: :joker:

what a dumbass.

If he's stupid enough to take that drug, then he can live with what it gave him......or took away.

Although, it makes you wonder....

Did he cut them off seperate or not.

zeppelin97
09-23-2003, 08:19 PM
Makes me think twice about trying trippy narcotics.

dempsey_k*
09-23-2003, 08:31 PM

To be fair and balanced, you should have a Nancy Reagan was a ***** policy. Wouldn't want to be caught with your pants around your ankles when society goes changing past you.