Molson Canadian House PARTY!!!!

Canadian Chris
09-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Seriously....It kicked ass...best concert of the night, and although I'm not a fan of them....Swollen Members....

Seriously...being down on the floor, at times right in front of the stage kicked some serious ass....I've got a couple new cuts, and a bit of a black eye, but damn, I'd so be down there again.

My girlfriends roommate bit some guy's arm when he tried to push her out of the way...it was classic......so many bruises....so many punches thrown. Good times were had by all....except the few that got taken away in the paddy wagon, and tried to burn the ropes off with matches, and as a result burnt their arms.....REEEEEEEEETARDS!

Sum41 was pretty good...although by then I was a stumbling drunk moron, and really didn't know what was going on....especially when I slipped and got trampled by like 10 guys....lets just say my back, it's not skin toned right now....it's black and blue and a little bit of every other colour imaginable!

Damn good times though...that's for sure....damn good times

I'd suggest to anyone, that if you can, get to one of these Molson Canadian House Party's.....are tickets you couldn't "buy" per sai, however, you could get them in "select" cases of Molson Canadian, or you could win them, which made it all that much better! :bow:

Jewelly
09-23-2003, 02:51 PM
Seriously....It kicked ass...best concert of the night, and although I'm not a fan of them....Swollen Members....

Seriously...being down on the floor, at times right in front of the stage kicked some serious ass....I've got a couple new cuts, and a bit of a black eye, but damn, I'd so be down there again.

My girlfriends roommate bit some guy's arm when he tried to push her out of the way...it was classic......so many bruises....so many punches thrown. Good times were had by all....except the few that got taken away in the paddy wagon, and tried to burn the ropes off with matches, and as a result burnt their arms.....REEEEEEEEETARDS!

Sum41 was pretty good...although by then I was a stumbling drunk moron, and really didn't know what was going on....especially when I slipped and got trampled by like 10 guys....lets just say my back, it's not skin toned right now....it's black and blue and a little bit of every other colour imaginable!

Damn good times though...that's for sure....damn good times

I'd suggest to anyone, that if you can, get to one of these Molson Canadian House Party's.....are tickets you couldn't "buy" per sai, however, you could get them in "select" cases of Molson Canadian, or you could win them, which made it all that much better! :bow:Maybe Klingsor will accompany you next time... after the opera of course. :D

monkey_00*
09-23-2003, 03:11 PM
Awsome.............sounds like you had quite the Blast!

klingsor
09-24-2003, 06:22 AM
Maybe Klingsor will accompany you next time... after the opera of course. :D

I dunno. Sounds like my Tux and purse just wouldn't fit in.

Jewelly
09-24-2003, 10:55 AM
I dunno. Sounds like my Tux and purse just wouldn't fit in.It wouldn't be a good idea to wear your tux anyway b/c it might get set on fire. Then again it would protect your arms from all the bite marks. Tough decision.

I have no comment on the purse thingy.

Canadian Chris
09-24-2003, 11:07 AM
The bigger question is...

Were Van, Andora or Epsilon there?

RiellyGood
09-24-2003, 01:50 PM
I saw Sum 41 like a week ago, they put on a really good show, way better than I expected of them

Avery4Byng*
09-24-2003, 02:11 PM
The House Party in Kelowna this year was cancelled because of the stupid fire. :rant:

I went last year and saw Finger 11, Swollen Members and another band, I cant remember off the top of my head. Anyways it was a pretty decent concert, I am not a huge fan of Finger 11 though. At the time Swollen Members were not too bad but I had already seen them. Madchild was too drunk or strung out to come on stage for half the show so it was Moka ONly and the other guy freestyling for a while i thought that was pretty funny.... Never the one to turn down a free concert though!