Lugz shoes

Canadian Chris
09-23-2003, 06:20 PM
I need some help here....I've got a pair of lugz shoes. However, they're a couple years old now, and I can't read the size tag or anything else like that inside. HOWEVER, I desperately need to be able to read that tag so I can finish my homework....

Basically, all my question is; Where are they made? (IE)"Made in _____" I can't remember for the life of me....that's all I need and I can type up my analysis and do up all my other crappola for my economic geography class....

Nielson81
09-23-2003, 06:24 PM
I need some help here....I've got a pair of lugz shoes. However, they're a couple years old now, and I can't read the size tag or anything else like that inside. HOWEVER, I desperately need to be able to read that tag so I can finish my homework....

Basically, all my question is; Where are they made? (IE)"Made in _____" I can't remember for the life of me....that's all I need and I can type up my analysis and do up all my other crappola for my economic geography class....

Hey man, just a sec I'll go check my lugz!!

Unbiased Canadian

Nielson81
09-23-2003, 06:27 PM

My lugz were MADE IN CHINA..

Unbiased Canadian

Canadian Chris
09-23-2003, 06:32 PM
thank you....and now I can do this damn assignment!