Timmy Gleason

Dizzy
09-24-2003, 06:52 PM
Just wondering what Kings fans think the odds are of Gleason making the team this season. I know it seemed like a longshot before camp started but I've heard the coaching staff are pretty high on him and saw that ESPN thought he might have a chance. Is this realistic or will he end up in Manchester for the season?

agentfouser
09-24-2003, 08:26 PM
Just wondering what Kings fans think the odds are of Gleason making the team this season. I know it seemed like a longshot before camp started but I've heard the coaching staff are pretty high on him and saw that ESPN thought he might have a chance. Is this realistic or will he end up in Manchester for the season?

where he starts the season is, i think, up in the air. i would be really surprised if he didn't get in at least a few games with the big club this year.

jfont
09-24-2003, 08:30 PM
he's been good but not spectacular the 2 times i've seen him. and in some instances, he gets overwhelmed sometimes...i think he needs more seasoning but that all depends...theres 1 (ok, maybe 2 depending on injuries) defense position up for grabs...and if i'm a betting man, i would say holland takes the last spot.