Flame Darth Milbury thread!!!

jfont
09-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the idea Tiki...lol.

Yes it has finally come...Darth is also running for governor of califonia and he needs to be put in his place!!!

To top it off he's now a Trojan like my brother...I'm a Bruins fan...

He's also a respected psychologist...pfffftt...LOL!

So there you go folks...let him have it!!!!

dempsey_k*
09-24-2003, 07:19 PM
Yes it has finally come...Darth is also running for governor of califonia and he needs to be put in his place!!!

I will join forces with you darth, together we can collect enough votes to beat jfont and his pondscum alliance of kings fans and other degenerate native californians who eat nuclear sludge for breakfast and human babies for dinner. Evil vampires. Look at Jfont's avatar he's some sort of gay super hero vampire, he's clearly not the man to run for governor.

Oh flame darth milbury ? ******* darth ... I hope that's good enough, sometime's people aren't pleased with an F bomb, even though it's one of the more precocious swears out there.

Tiki
09-24-2003, 07:26 PM
Well While I may need a psychologist (in the literal sense, not like the rest of you "Normal" people here) I agree that his chosen profession is somewhat of a bussiness filled with "quacks".

Also he has a funny smell to him. I know when ever He's posting becasue my computer starts to stink. Its not unlike old shoes cooked in an oven.

... Seriously, Darths a good guy. He's the type of guy you like to hang out at a bar with. That way when the women look over at you two they all go "Well I get the young one and your stuck with the guy the smells like a cooked shoe"

And spekaing of Trojans. Well Lets not. The Last time He bought one I was still in diapers.

...And by diapers I mean the ones my kids wears now, not the kind darth has to buy because of a lack out bowel control.

Still I have to thank Darth for my Baptism in the world of Hockey's future. After Lurking for a year or so I made a trade proposal in early '98. After He ripped me a new one on it I lurked for almost another year but finally got the guts to try again. Little did we both know that some day Kenny Jonsson and Chris Osgood would be teamates and not traded for each other.

I'm gald to say I have a friend I've never met who's a Quack doctor but a good one!

-Tiki

Tiki
09-24-2003, 07:30 PM
I will join forces with you darth, together we can collect enough votes to beat jfont and his pondscum alliance of kings fans and other degenerate native californians who eat nuclear sludge for breakfast and human babies for dinner. Evil vampires. Look at Jfont's avatar he's some sort of gay super hero vampire, he's clearly not the man to run for governor.

Oh flame darth milbury ? ******* darth ... I hope that's good enough, sometime's people aren't pleased with an F bomb, even though it's one of the more precocious swears out there.

I would expect better from you where a good old fashioned roast is concerned. Not that the F bomb is a problem with me. I just figured you would enjoy the invite to some playfull jabs and not go against even this!

Damn rebels just don't know when to stop and enjoy a good thing!

jfont
09-24-2003, 07:33 PM
he's evil i say...EVIL!!! ooooohhhh...

Wild Thing
09-24-2003, 07:42 PM
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/vceinc01-store/abomb19571.html

Wild Thing
09-24-2003, 07:45 PM
http://www.bpfh.net/simes/photos/landscapes/ivy-mike.jpg

Wild Thing
09-24-2003, 07:48 PM
http://www.nv.doe.gov/news&pubs/photos&films/Images/photolib/8X10/XX34.JPG

oilers_guy_eddie
09-24-2003, 07:53 PM
What's the point in flaming Darth? He'll always be happier than the rest of us. Why? Because he's fully tenured. That means he can trade grades for "favors" from clueless coeds. That's why Darth is always so mellow these days.

Ghost of Dale Hunter
09-24-2003, 08:11 PM
http://www.bpfh.net/simes/photos/landscapes/ivy-mike.jpg

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pretty!

dempsey_k*
09-24-2003, 08:41 PM
I would expect better from you where a good old fashioned roast is concerned. Not that the F bomb is a problem with me. I just figured you would enjoy the invite to some playfull jabs and not go against even this!

Damn rebels just don't know when to stop and enjoy a good thing!

A good thing is candidate JFont at the guillotine ! Or conceeding defeat, whichever is less honorable for him.

lux_interior
09-25-2003, 01:55 AM
Can we flame Darth Pecashin instead?

The G Man
09-25-2003, 05:10 PM
When it comes to Darth, I always think of a particular quote from a legendary figure in HF history:

PUNK!

Postman
09-25-2003, 05:54 PM
It's about time Darth receives a good flaming. He's always trying to flame everyone else, like the flamer he is.

jfont
09-25-2003, 07:24 PM
so he's a punk flamer!!!

Enoch
09-25-2003, 07:40 PM
What's the point in flaming Darth? He'll always be happier than the rest of us. Why? Because he's fully tenured. That means he can trade grades for "favors" from clueless coeds. That's why Darth is always so mellow these days.
:yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: At least he has found happiness in life....