Hockey News Notes

PantherboyHTR
09-25-2003, 11:02 AM
There is a big 1 page article this week about Krajicek being the #1 overall prospect in the NHL. It also goes on about how Dudly was dissapointed about his training and whatnot.

Also the season pre-views were out for every team, and good ol' Neal says its about another year at least for the Panthers to get into the playoffs. But, seeing this coming from the same guy who picked Shidvicki as this years break-out player, I'm not sure what to think! ha

MoeHowardDavid
09-28-2003, 05:50 AM
There is a big 1 page article this week about Krajicek being the #1 overall prospect in the NHL. It also goes on about how Dudly was dissapointed about his training and whatnot.

Also the season pre-views were out for every team, and good ol' Neal says its about another year at least for the Panthers to get into the playoffs. But, seeing this coming from the same guy who picked Shidvicki as this years break-out player, I'm not sure what to think! ha

I think they meant that he was the Panthers' #1 prospect. Also, ignore Neal. He says the same thing every year regardless.

PantherboyHTR
09-28-2003, 03:53 PM
I think they meant that he was the Panthers' #1 prospect.
No, I'm pretty sure the article said #1 prospect in the NHL.

PanthersRule96
09-28-2003, 05:23 PM
No, I'm pretty sure the article said #1 prospect in the NHL.

I would be hard pressed to put him as the #1, but he is definatley one of the top 5 or 10 prospects in the NHL and is one of the most underrated prospects. Everyone seems to think he hasn't progressed and goes by what was said at his draft, but he has progressed into the BEST offensive Dman in the league. Yes, better thatnTyutin, and Hamhuis and all of the other top guys

Coolburn
09-28-2003, 06:46 PM
I gotta think that Pitkanen is slightly better than Krajicek at this point. Pitkanen is going to be worth more in the long term as well.