New Uniforms

Epoch
09-25-2003, 03:04 PM
sorry if this has been done before,but i'm curious what the Coyotes' fans think about the new uniforms this season?

I was playing NHL 2004 when I saw the maroon/red and white.

Lam7825
09-26-2003, 07:07 PM
I reply to every one of these questions....
because the whole logo change SUCKS.
thought it was only supposed to be some "tinkering."
a generic logo. horribly bland colors. kinda fades into the Arizona scenery, kinda like your football team. same colors too- hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
unimaginative, dull, weak....shall I keep going?

I thought the idea behind marketing was to inspire sales? This junk will only sell locally- most NHL fans will think it's a new NCAA logo or some minor league team logo, in my opinion.

Thanks for asking :p

wilycoyote
09-26-2003, 09:16 PM
Personally, I like the simpler uniforms. I felt that the old ones where far to busy. Also, while I like the new logo, much more so than the old one, I am not as excited about it as most seem to be. Overall, I think the uniforms/logos are above average in the NHL, which is a huge improvement over the bottom 25% uniforms/logos that we had before.

hbk
09-27-2003, 05:22 AM
IMO it's a huge improvement.

the-rasta-masta
09-27-2003, 08:53 PM
Any pictures of the new uniform in game action?

Stephen
09-30-2003, 04:31 PM
It would have been nice if they went back to the red white and blue scheme of the Winnipeg Jets and renamed the team the Jets. It was such a classic look and name. The new jerseys look really bland and the old ones looked really tacky.