NHL Centre Ice?

TheBrew
09-26-2003, 03:06 PM
I dont know if this is the place to post this here but i'll do it any ways.

I am really thinking of getting NHL Centre Ice i live in Vancouver and want to get Oiler games but i dont know if they are blacked out in B.C? and secondly do you guys think it's worth it to get it? Thanks :)

USC Trojans
09-26-2003, 03:09 PM
I don't know about the blackout dates in Vancouver, but I got Center Ice in Los Angeles. Since I get ZERO Oilers coverage here, Center Ice is like a gift from God for me.

I think its worth it just for the fact that I'm going from 2-4 Oiler games a year, to at least 75 of them plus playoffs.

#37-#93-#27*
09-26-2003, 03:12 PM
It's worth it if can afford it. All the hockey you need and more.
As for the blackout thing. I suggest asking people on the Canuck board.

CCF
09-26-2003, 03:15 PM
I dont know if this is the place to post this here but i'll do it any ways.

I am really thinking of getting NHL Centre Ice i live in Vancouver and want to get Oiler games but i dont know if they are blacked out in B.C? and secondly do you guys think it's worth it to get it? Thanks :)

If you get NHL centre Ice, the games that will be blacked out for you will be Canuck games I believe. But then you can just watch them on sportsnet, if you have the channel.

I think you'll be safe. I've ordered NHL centre ice too, this is my first year and I'm looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good.

TheBrew
09-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Ya Thanks i am for surely going to get it ya it seems to be a good deal.

CCF
09-26-2003, 03:19 PM
http://www.accesscomm.ca/access?&TW=1064620463208&PAGEID=43&PREVIEW=TRUE

That's my cable company, go to that page and hopefully it solves any questions you may have about blackouts. When ordering you may want to ask about it too.

Good luck.