Waiver Draft

Pensfan66
09-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Does anyone think we will pick someone up in the waiver draft next week?

The Tang
09-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Does anyone think we will pick someone up in the waiver draft next week?

unless there is someone who really stiks out, i am going with no. i think teh Pens will want to get as many as their young guys in as they can. if there is someone like Shvidki (sp?) or Novosoltsev like rumored, they may grab one, but otherwise i doubt it.

Rowsdower
09-27-2003, 09:51 AM
unless there is someone who really stiks out, i am going with no. i think teh Pens will want to get as many as their young guys in as they can. if there is someone like Shvidki (sp?) or Novosoltsev like rumored, they may grab one, but otherwise i doubt it.

Agreed.

Koltsov71
09-27-2003, 10:09 AM

Sounds good.

AEKaki
09-27-2003, 08:38 PM

Shvidki was on waivers now, since he is being sent to the farm team.
Novoseltsev, if available, we should jump all over him.

No Quarter
09-27-2003, 10:47 PM
Does anyone think Tyler Wright would be left unprotected and would any of you guys like to see Patrick snatch him up if he is.
Tyler is one of my all time favs so myself personally I'd like the move.