09-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Just wondering how Ol' Scotts face is feeling this morning? :dunno:

gmdevils
09-27-2003, 04:50 PM
and to the ignore list you go...

;)

ttnorm
09-27-2003, 05:16 PM
Just wondering how Ol' Scotts face is feeling this morning? :dunno:Not too good. I heard he had to ice it down with his Stanley Cup Rings. (Apologies to PR)

04' hockey
09-27-2003, 05:25 PM
the sneak waits till the playoffs to make his potentially career ending hits when teams can't respond , but now he chooses the pre-season instead?????

GOOD, Maybe as it should be, now he has all year to keep HIS head up.

His "rep" preceeds him, finally. Enjoy it #4. :rolleyes:

JimEIV
09-27-2003, 05:58 PM
Not too good. I heard he had to ice it down with his Stanley Cup Rings. (Apologies to PR)

I understand the reference, but it is 3 Stanely Cup Rings

JimEIV
09-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Sorry bout that...........I really thought I read two rings..........Again I apologize

JasonMacIsaac
09-27-2003, 07:05 PM
You guys have noone who can take Stevens out, He will knock you young stars out one by one.

ZadorovNJD*
09-27-2003, 07:23 PM
the sneak waits till the playoffs to make his potentially career ending hits when teams can't respond , but now he chooses the pre-season instead?????

GOOD, Maybe as it should be, now he has all year to keep HIS head up.

His "rep" preceeds him, finally. Enjoy it #4. :rolleyes:

Yeah good luck with that.

ZadorovNJD*
09-27-2003, 07:25 PM
Actually I hope morons like Brashear chase after Stevens this year, it will just give the Dev's more scoring opportunities.

brylin18
09-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Mr. Stevens has played 20+ years in this league. Mr. Stevens has played through an entire Stanley Cup winning playoffs with a concussion. Mr. Stevens has taken a slap shot to the head and has come back the next game, on the way to another Stanley Cup. In addition, Mr. Stevens has over 2700+ PIM's.

You may ask, "why are you calling him 'Mr. Stevens'?".

I'll tell you why. Because Mr. Stevens is 6'2, 220 lbs. That's why. You should not try disturb Mr. Stevens, because he might get angry.....and you would not want to see Mr. Stevens get angry would you?

NJ_Devil_Boy
09-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Delete & Ban

NJDevils#4
09-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Ok I must have missed something big. What happened?

Blackjack
09-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Nothing, he's talking about yesterdays game when Stevens delivered a clean hit on Donald Brashear, who responded by charging and attacking Scotty. BTW, you know you suck when a 40 year old is taking you off your game so bad that you have to go after him like some AHL *****.

Unthinkable
09-27-2003, 09:24 PM
Ok I must have missed something big. What happened?

Remember ObeySteve's first post to these boards asking why the NJ Devils weren't called the NY Devils with all the pointed digs? This thread is devised with the same intent.

Blackjack
09-27-2003, 09:28 PM
Not too good. I heard he had to ice it down with his Stanley Cup Rings. (Apologies to PR)

http://www.diamondcuttersintl.com/about_dci/images_about_dci/championship_rings/nj_devils_small.jpg

You mean like these? Those are some nice looking rings. I wonder if Donald Brashear has any? Maybe if he apologizes to Scotty he can borrow one for the evening?

FearTheFlyers
09-28-2003, 05:03 AM
Nothing, he's talking about yesterdays game when Stevens delivered a clean hit on Donald Brashear, who responded by charging and attacking Scotty. BTW, you know you suck when a 40 year old is taking you off your game so bad that you have to go after him like some AHL *****.

You've never before in your life seen someone give a hard hit and it results in a fight:dunno:

don't watch too many games do we.......

04' hockey
09-28-2003, 05:24 AM

"charging and attacking"????????? :lol:

Isn't that what Stevens does????????????? :teach:

Missionhockey
09-28-2003, 05:53 AM

Not unless the NHL implied a new rule that checking is illegal. At least Stevens doesn't lead a team full of cheap shot artists.

Blackjack
09-28-2003, 06:52 AM
You've never before in your life seen someone give a hard hit and it results in a fight:dunno:

don't watch too many games do we.......

Yes, I've seen it. So what? Doesn't change my opinion of Brashear: he's a no talent ass clown that can't compete with 40 year old defensemen.

Blackjack
09-28-2003, 07:07 AM

No, what Stevens does is win Stanley Cups.

Like this one.

http://www.puckjunkie.com/images/players/1995_Stevens.jpg

And this one.

http://store.nypost.com/shp_images/merch_243.jpg

Oh, and you may remember this one.

http://www.njdevs.com/album/albums/userpics/10001/12.jpg

Andre the Gionta
09-28-2003, 07:12 AM

Legal hits where his feet don't leave the ground are what Stevens does.

Its unfortunate that Brashear got all upset and decided to take a run at Stevens and try to cheapshot him.

PEli*
09-28-2003, 07:27 AM
A Scott Stevens thread getting out of hand? I'm surprised.