Girl Help

Douggy
09-28-2003, 08:52 AM
Okay this isn't your typical 'Help me ask out the girl thread.' I've allready decided when, how, when and who to ask out, I just need good ideas for dates... Preferably cheap, seeing how both of us are in college. ;)

dempsey_k*
09-28-2003, 09:08 AM
Girls like Star Wars, fart jokes, Role Playing Games, sports trivia, dutch ovens, opening their own car doors, walking in the rain with only a dress on, fish breath, not having to stare at roses for too long before you crush them, and a romantic tongue in their ear.

Go lothario, spread her breadbasket of carnations.

(bowling is always safe)

#37-#93-#27*
09-28-2003, 09:10 AM
Okay this isn't your typical 'Help me ask out the girl thread.' I've allready decided when, how, when and who to ask out, I just need good ideas for dates... Preferably cheap, seeing how both of us are in college. ;)
Movie and Pizza.

#37-#93-#27*
09-28-2003, 09:11 AM
Girls like Star Wars, fart jokes, Role Playing Games, sports trivia, dutch ovens, opening their own car doors, walking in the rain with only a dress on, fish breath, not having to stare at roses for too long before you crush them, and a romantic tongue in their ear.

(bowling is always safe)
:lol:

Histrion
09-28-2003, 09:12 AM

(bowling is always safe)

He could also take her our to a LAN Party, it's so popular with chicks!

HABitual
09-28-2003, 09:21 AM
Movie and Pizza.

I don't think either of those are a good idea. If he takes her to a movie then it takes away the opportunity he has to talk to her to get to know her better and by the end of the movie, since he obviously made no effort to get to know her, she will lose interest in him.

If he takes her to a restaurant and they are eating then he feels that the right opportunity is there to make his move and kiss her, it won't be so pleasant if she has bad breath!

Avery4Byng*
09-28-2003, 09:21 AM
go to mcdonalds.

Tarkus
09-28-2003, 09:23 AM
Here's a link (http://www.askmen.com/dating/datingadvice/28_dating_tips.html) that should give you some ideas.

I highly recommend that entire site...for one thing, it would eliminate the need for a lot of the advice threads on here...

#37-#93-#27*
09-28-2003, 09:29 AM
I don't think either of those are a good idea. If he takes her to a movie then it takes away the opportunity he has to talk to her to get to know her better and by the end of the movie, since he obviously made no effort to get to know her, she will lose interest in him.

If he takes her to a restaurant and they are eating then he feels that the right opportunity is there to make his move and kiss her, it won't be so pleasant if she has bad breath!
Um sure.

Please note the sarcasm.

Sudz
09-28-2003, 09:46 AM

Have you ever been on a date before? When I first met my girlfriend I was a broke ass student and we went out for pizza and to a movie. It seemed to work out good for me, as we've been together for two and a half years. You can pick the girl up about two hours before the movie start's, you can get a bite to eat and get to know eachother. After the movie you can take her to the local pub, play some pool and talk some more.

Jewelly
09-28-2003, 10:17 AM
Have you ever been on a date before? When I first met my girlfriend I was a broke ass student and we went out for pizza and to a movie. It seemed to work out good for me, as we've been together for two and a half years. You can pick the girl up about two hours before the movie start's, you can get a bite to eat and get to know eachother. After the movie you can take her to the local pub, play some pool and talk some more.
That's a great date imo. and if you don't want to sit so long in a movie theatre and your town has an I-MAX threatre that would be another option. I think the movies there only last about 45 minutes and they're very exciting to watch.

I like the pub, beer and pool thing too probably b/c I'm into that kind of thing myself. Although some nights I don't feel like playing pool but I still enjoy watching it. Whatever you do... don't force her to play pool, especially if she's never played before or is shy about getting up in front of strangers.

Eventually she'll come around and give it a go if she doesn't feel like she's on stage or pressured.

Douggy
09-28-2003, 10:32 AM
dutch ovens
:lol: Of all the things you mentioned, I almost fell off the chair when I read that one!!! :lol:

jfont
09-28-2003, 12:03 PM

(bowling is always safe)
lol...you're a regular casanova kenny...

zoidberg
09-28-2003, 12:05 PM
lol...you're a regular casanova kenny...
You're a regular ASSanova, jfont!

*runs away laughing*