Anyone like No Use For A Name ?Yes

MontrealSF
09-28-2003, 06:50 PM
Yesterday night, I went to their show in Montreal ( playing with Bigwig, Useless ID, Irish Car Bomb and Blackface) and I realized listening to them how much they were real and good. No insulting the society, no makinf stupid comments but playing good and slow punk rock song, keeping the fans alive and acting like a real band that you know that you paid for something good. They are not political like Pennywise or anti Flag and not girly like Good Charlotte and A New Found Glory.

They played their best hits like Justified Black Eye, Coming Too Close, Soulmate, On the Outside, Feels Like Home (my girlfriend felt in love with this slow song), Straight From The Jacket, Dumb Reminders....

BigWig was also awesome like always, one of Montreal's favorite band. Played all their hard this in chorus with the crowd.

What do you thik of No Use For A Name ? Hate them, Love them ?

KillToronto
09-28-2003, 07:02 PM
They're kinda girly to me. Their music's pretty good but i'm not into em at all. But that's just me, im sure they have a good fan base.

David A. Rainer
09-28-2003, 08:22 PM
No Use For A Name? Oh man! That takes me way back. I remember the $5 shows I used to go to with my buddies when I was in high school. No Use, Lagwagon, Good Riddance, Face to Face (pre-"that little incident"), Strung Out, Guttermouth... those were the days!!!