Temmu Laine Profile Help

Jared Ramsden
09-29-2003, 01:01 PM
I am currently updating prospect bio's for the Devils and I was wondering if there is someone from this board that could assist me in updating Temmu Laine's profile.

All I would need is a brief review of his 2002-03 season, and his future outlook for the 2003-04 season, and beyond.

Please send me a private message if you are able to assist me. Thank you in advance.

Jared (Devils Editor)

JasonMacIsaac
09-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Just to help he has 2 points in 7 games.

Could someone translate this site:
http://www.jatkoaika.com/smliiga.php?pelaaja=1532&ottelutilastot=Jokerit

eh
09-29-2003, 11:39 PM
He had a disappointing 2002-03 campaign and the beginning of this season has been even more disappointing. He was expected to finally have a breaktrough season, but so far he's been his usual self: trying, trying, doing everything and more, but not getting the results.

He's stuck in the third line which has a lot of potential (Jussi Pesonen on the RW and SM-liiga rookie, Red Wings' prospect Valtteri Filppula centering the line), but so far the results haven't been too impressive.

Translation of the Jatkoaika.com profile:

Spinning, bustling, hustling. Laine keeps moving all the time and is always one of the most active players on ice. However, he too is afflicted with the somervuori-syndrome: sometimes he doesn't seem to be able to score at all. A big-time fan favorite; the fans were deeply worried about his future with the club already last spring.

The stats are self-evident, right?

Spiffy
09-30-2003, 01:34 AM
Also hope you know that it is Teemu, not Temmu

JasonMacIsaac
09-30-2003, 01:39 AM
I have it right in my thread......hehe