Krajicek & Campbell cleared for contact

justapantherfan
10-01-2003, 03:28 AM
How much have these injuries hurt them and set them back? Do you think they will be in any of the preseasons games we have left?

evildreams
10-01-2003, 03:38 AM
How much have these injuries hurt them and set them back? Do you think they will be in any of the preseasons games we have left?

eh? the horrid cockiness of panther homers never seems to fade. who does greg bump? hagman or beaudoin? not unless one gets traded and/or picked up of waivers. krajicek bumps who on d? odelein? bouwmeester?trnka?lilja?mezei?messier?van ryn? buddy, please accept that two players who have accomplished nothing as pros, are NOT exceptionally better than others at their position, and are COMING BACK FROM INJURY need to first prove themselves in the AHL. frankly, novak belongs in the nhl before lukas.

Coolburn
10-01-2003, 04:27 AM
All the guy was asking is how much has it set them back and whether they would get a chance in the preseason. Does that have anything to do with them making the team? Only that it wouldn't allow an incubent to see some icetime in the last 2 preseason games but I wouldn't mind seeing Jay Bo rest one to see Krajicek in action. Trnka is going to be on the waiver draft list so its not like he's been bumped by Krajicek...he's bumped himself.

But I don't think either will really get any chance this yr. Those injuries really hurt them more than anything with our depth right now. I think Campbell had more of an opportunity to supplant someone on the roster but the yr in the AHL will help him. Krajicek will benefit from being trained by people from within in the organization as opposed to what has happened in the past (in his days of juniors & his rehabbing mishap this offseason). As far as Novak goes, he hasn't exactly done anything quite yet to prove he's NHL-ready this preseason. Did he even play in any preseason games? If talent alone were the determining factor, Novak would not make it before Krajicek.

Thewbacca
10-01-2003, 04:36 AM
eh? the horrid cockiness of panther homers never seems to fade. who does greg bump? hagman or beaudoin? not unless one gets traded and/or picked up of waivers. krajicek bumps who on d? odelein? bouwmeester?trnka?lilja?mezei?messier?van ryn? buddy, please accept that two players who have accomplished nothing as pros, are NOT exceptionally better than others at their position, and are COMING BACK FROM INJURY need to first prove themselves in the AHL. frankly, novak belongs in the nhl before lukas.

Was it your father or your mother that abused you as a child?

evildreams
10-01-2003, 05:40 AM
Was it your father or your mother that abused you as a child?

oh goodness, the elementary come backs; you're a pathetic child

Acadmus
10-01-2003, 05:47 AM
oh goodness, the elementary come backs; you're a pathetic child

Actually, I think he said it because you seem to be a textbook case straight out of Psych 101. More likely, though, you were the most picked on kid in your school or neighborhood growing up, so now you take advantage of the distance of the internet to lash out at others.

However, I'm sure this whole thread twist is not along the line of the discussion board, so I think Heimy will delete these last three messages.