Jean-Marc Pelletier?

SmokeyClause
10-01-2003, 12:40 PM
I noticed he was exposed. What is the knock on him? He had good numbers for Springfield last year and despite being 25, only has 3 games of NHL experience.

hbk
10-01-2003, 12:45 PM
I noticed he was exposed. What is the knock on him? He had good numbers for Springfield last year and despite being 25, only has 3 games of NHL experience.

Some of us really like him. He's been a saving grace for Springfield in his brief time there. He's exposed because he's number 4 on the depth chart. He's capable of playing in the NHL.

XX
10-01-2003, 01:09 PM
Id expect him to pass, hes shown very little in the NHL.

Besides, why pick him if you can grab Boucher? I belive you have to keep the player on your active roster for 30 days or he reverts back to the original team.

SmokeyClause
10-01-2003, 01:14 PM

Besides, why pick him if you can grab Boucher? I belive you have to keep the player on your active roster for 30 days or he reverts back to the original team.

Well, Boucher costs alot more, for one reason. Is JMP NHL ready?

XX
10-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Well, Boucher costs alot more, for one reason. Is JMP NHL ready?

Perhaps, but I really wouldnt feel comfortable if your main goalie is injury prone.

He gives up waay too many rebounds, I just cant figure out why. Hes pretty quick in the butterfly, not a bad goalie at all.

Id just give him another season with Allaire, next camp if he doesnt have a good showing buy him out or trade him.

He was STELLAR in the AHL, I think he could use another season of that.

Gwyddbwyll
10-02-2003, 09:17 AM

I think its the whole season he has to stay on the roster. If they tried to send him down, we'd get first option on him.

PhoPhan
10-02-2003, 09:55 AM
I think its the whole season he has to stay on the roster. If they tried to send him down, we'd get first option on him.

Nope, I think it is 30 days.