Todd Simpson!!

Mogo
10-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Todo Simpson is available in the waiver draft.... I want Todo back! Pair him up with Van Ryn.. Todd was our last dman to protect our goalie, hit and captain material... I know were crowded on d but Todd Simpson!! Come back!!

Rattrick
10-02-2003, 07:30 AM
Todo Simpson is available in the waiver draft.... I want Todo back! Pair him up with Van Ryn.. Todd was our last dman to protect our goalie, hit and captain material... I know were crowded on d but Todd Simpson!! Come back!!

At 1.5 million -- very unlikely!

PantherboyHTR
10-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Thats why we didnt keep him, he is too expensive.

Crossbar
10-02-2003, 02:14 PM
1.5 mil? If hes only got 1 year left on his contract then I think Simpson could be a possibility here.

Heimy
10-02-2003, 02:39 PM
I'd rather have kept Trnka. Simpson is s l o w and always racking up bad pims.

pasadena :p

Acadmus
10-03-2003, 03:58 AM
I'd rather have kept Trnka. Simpson is s l o w and always racking up bad pims.

I thought I remembered something about him taking bad penalties...but it's been so long... :D

Acadmus
10-09-2003, 03:40 AM

In case no one noticed, Bryan Murray followed his usual pattern. Todd Simpson is a Duck now, and got into what I believe is the season's first fight, 20 seconds into the game with Dallas against Bill Guerin.

patastrophe
10-10-2003, 01:44 AM
In case no one noticed, Bryan Murray followed his usual pattern. Todd Simpson is a Duck now, and got into what I believe is the season's first fight, 20 seconds into the game with Dallas against Bill Guerin.

and got the season's first game misconduct for not properly tying down his fight strap. what was that comment about bad penalties?

i still liked todd when he was with the panthers though. dumb penalties or no, he had heart on a really soft team.

i tried to tell ducks fans to be wary of murray. he already started with the lying and hypocritical pr by trying to make kariya look bad for leaving. all that garbage about how 10 million dollars was just too much and that one player shouldnt be 40% of payroll. the fact remains that they had one of the games premier stars as a restricted free agent and DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO QUALIFY HIM. oh yeah, and then he signed fedorov for 9.5 this season plus four mil signing bonus, and overpaid for prospal at the tune of nearly 4 mil a season. what was that about 10 (or 13) million dollar players?

maybe soon he'll trade chistov for chris wells and us panthers fans can feel a little better about the trades he made here. listening to him spin about what a bad person kariya was made me want to vomit. what a rancid sack of buffalo ***** he was as a mgr.