Opinion on Fleury

jacklours
10-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Hey die hard Pittsburg Penguins fans.

I was reading on RDS (french sport channel) that Mario feels really confident about Fleury, and that he would like to keep him this year in the big team. But what do you guys think the team should do? is better for the kid? I am really confuse, I don't know if they will burn him, or if it will just make him a super-dominant goal-keeper in a couple of years.

Thanks for your responses

(as you guys noticed i'm french, so be nice with me (anyways I'm pretty sure you don't have any problems with french people since the two only players worth seeing in you team are french :D ))

edit: typo

Big McLargehuge
10-02-2003, 01:25 PM
I have a problem with you saying our only two players worth watching are french :p

Players seem to think Fleury gives us the best chance to win. I can't really say that yet but he definitely played great and deserves a chance to prove so.

kasper11
10-02-2003, 01:51 PM
I really think that it depends on the player whether or not they can step in as an 18 year old. If the Pens think that he can handle it, then I am all for it. Some players are able to learn in the NHL, some aren't. He may get torched routinely, but if he can shake that off and learn from it, he may as well play in the NHL.