maxime boisclair/bolts

neg marron
08-25-2005, 10:21 PM
he's been invited on a try out to the bolts rookie tourney hosted by the red wings in traverse city mich

go to www.redwingscentral.com

he seems to be the most talented among the fowards hopefully the bolts really fall head over heels in love with him :hockey: :cheers: :bolts

plaugher
08-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Good for him. He improved his game and consistency greatly last season (though the footspeed is still lacking a bit :) .)

Hope he does well at Traverse City.

FREE DENTAL CARE
08-27-2005, 12:31 PM
"He seems to be the most talented among the fowards...." -- You may want to look at the rosters again. There are some pretty good forward prospects going to this camp including O'Sulivan and Pouliot (Minnesota), Picard, Brule, Fritsche, and Pineault (Columbus), Bourret, LaVallee, and Slater (Atlanta), and Mcgrath, Himelfarb, and Kindl (Detroit) to name a few.

plaugher
08-27-2005, 06:43 PM
"He seems to be the most talented among the fowards...." -- You may want to look at the rosters again. There are some pretty good forward prospects going to this camp including O'Sulivan and Pouliot (Minnesota), Picard, Brule, Fritsche, and Pineault (Columbus), Bourret, LaVallee, and Slater (Atlanta), and Mcgrath, Himelfarb, and Kindl (Detroit) to name a few.
I assumed he meant on the Tampa roster. ;)

neg marron
08-27-2005, 07:30 PM
I assumed he meant on the Tampa roster. ;)

i meant tampa as my post was about him being invited to tampa's rookie camp

WhiskeyYourTheDevils
08-27-2005, 09:33 PM
he seems to be the most talented among the fowards hopefully the bolts really fall head over heels in love with him
i dont know, i think i would take marek bartanus and stan lascek before boislcair. Hrdel and Tobin are also both better in the defensive zone and are stronger.

hockeyfan42
09-08-2005, 08:01 AM
i dont know, i think i would take marek bartanus and stan lascek before boislcair. Hrdel and Tobin are also both better in the defensive zone and are stronger.The best Defense is a strong offense. Bartenus and Lascek maybe (I've only read scouting reports on Bartenus). Compared with Tobin and Hrdel, I'd go with Mad Max, if by stronger you mean skating, maybe, if you mean physically, I'd stay with Bosclair.