Nathan Horton

OshGeneralfan
10-05-2003, 05:26 PM
Tell me Florida. What are the chances that Nathan Horton will be in the lineup for the Oshawa Generals on Wednesday night when they take on the Belleville Bulls????? We need him back.

Coolburn
10-05-2003, 05:39 PM
At this point in time, pretty good unless some progress is made with his agent. Looks like both Stewart & Horton will be headed back to juniors...hope Nate destroys the entire OHL this season if he does return! :lol:

PanthersRule96
10-05-2003, 07:32 PM
If Horty and Stewart are signed during the season, is he elgible to play during the year for the Panthers when he's signed?

Heimy
10-05-2003, 08:05 PM
If Horty and Stewart are signed during the season, is he elgible to play during the year for the Panthers when he's signed?

mmm, no. That's why they call it a *deadline* ;)

But I have a hunch he's gonna be a Panther now. It's about the best way for this organization to give it's fans a needed lift. And more importantly, Horton makes the Cats a much better and stronger team.

What else really interests me is whether Taticek is inked or not. Remember Dudley tossed away a 3rd round pick just to move from 10th to 9th overall and take him. We'll get another look at how he manages his assets. :rolly:

justapantherfan
10-06-2003, 03:35 AM
None, he will be signed by the end of Monday.

Coolburn
10-06-2003, 03:57 AM
Just when I thought he wouldn't get signed at all...Cohen steps up to the plate and surprises us all. :dunno: So looks like the Generals are going to have to survive without him because he's gonna be a Cat this afternoon.