qmjhl predictions

neg marron
09-23-2005, 03:24 PM
which team will dominate and what about l'oceanic post crosby

will espo carry the remparts of quebec will cesare stand out as an all star maf type goalie in chicoutimi will vanier anchor the cape breton d like a pronger/ salvador type defense man(STAY AT HOME

and what will moncton do as the mem cup host

feel free to make predictions

who'll win rookie of the year which team /player is underrated and which team and player is overrated

WhiskeyYourTheDevils
09-24-2005, 07:31 PM
chicoutimi and drummondville

LaD
09-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Quebec all the way! :handclap:

With the return of Radulov and Lavallee, added to Esposito.

:yo:

neg marron
09-26-2005, 12:17 AM
Quebec all the way! :handclap:

With the return of Radulov and Lavallee, added to Esposito.

:yo:

how do you think losing henny will impact quebec i'm thrilled for henny but it's a bitter pill for remparts fans

Habsfool
09-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Is the d-corps of CAp breton is THat good cuz they are 0/5 now
And Will Etienne Breton see morre ice time
HE is not Heavy for a defenseman only 170 lbs but he have a great hockey sense

LaD
09-26-2005, 05:20 PM
how do you think losing henny will impact quebec i'm thrilled for henny but it's a bitter pill for remparts fans

It's a big lost of course but I think that with Angelo its gonna compensate a bit the lost... For the fans its also a big lost but people already fell in love with Esposito. I'm expecting for a big year from Radulov and Lavallee too.

chsb
09-26-2005, 10:13 PM
which team will dominate and what about l'oceanic post crosby

will espo carry the remparts of quebec will cesare stand out as an all star maf type goalie in chicoutimi will vanier anchor the cape breton d like a pronger/ salvador type defense man(STAY AT HOME

and what will moncton do as the mem cup host

feel free to make predictions

who'll win rookie of the year which team /player is underrated and which team and player is overrated

As it stands right now, I got to give the nod to Moncton over Chicoutimi: they got a good D with Bartulis, Welton,Ynadle,MacDonald,plus they got Karsums, Pineault,Graham,Goulet,Marchand and they found Marquardt, an excellent forward.Finally it looks like there is a possibility that Philippe Dupuis might show up...
The only question mark is Blanchard in goals...
Québec is short, very short at center and they have to play Esposito on first line which is a big sign of lack of depth at that position...
Their forwards are very young and they are missing a real QB on defense unless...Coulombe shows up.
Sersen is no guarantee to show up either as there is a strong possibility that he will play AHL this season...
Chicoutimi is very thin on defense and after their 2nd line, are rather thin depthwise...

Finally, I see Bathurst as a very balanced team with a lot of depth at every position who could surprise a lot of people.
The way it shows up right now:

1- Moncton
2- Bathurst or Chicoutimi
4-Québec
5-Shawinigan

Beatnik
09-27-2005, 10:46 PM

No one expected him to come back. He spend 4 years here including 3 as captain. We would have been kinda sad to see him back.

I'm very confident in Gratchev to take more place, the kid could be a very high pick in 2007. Too bad Churilov left he would have be the second center.

4 points for Esposito tonite. :eek:

Chicoutimi should finish #1 and it could be quite easilly.