Petr Sykora Translation

strungout
09-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Na zaklade ctvrtecniho hlasovani Vykonneho vyboru Ceskeho svazu ledniho hokeje muze Petr Sykora opustit muzstvo. „Vzhledem k tomu, ze jsme na zaklade naseho soudniho pristupu dosahli toho, ze dostaneme zaplaceno za hrace, kteri maji opakovane prestupy do NHL, tak Petr Sykora na zaklade ctvrtecniho hlasovani Vykonneho vyboru Ceskeho svazu ledniho hokeje muze opustit muzstvo a my dostaneme zaplaceno vsechno, co jsme po Petrovi pozadovali, protoze Cesky svaz ledniho hokeje a jeho Vykonny vybor se za vsechny nase pozadavky postavil a pisemne je deklaroval Mezinarodni hokejove federaci. Bez techto pozadavku by nemela byt podepsana smlouva mezi NHL a IIHF,“ uvedl generalni manazer HC Moeller Pardubice Zbynek Kusy

Is this dude coming over or what?

12# Peter Bondra
09-27-2005, 02:54 PM
He is coming over.

sk84fun_dc
09-27-2005, 05:49 PM
#12 Peter Bondra

does the article state that?

did something happen today to resolve this?

thanks

12# Peter Bondra
09-28-2005, 12:53 PM
#12 Peter Bondra

does the article state that?

did something happen today to resolve this?

thanks

It does state that.

It says that the Caps payed the transfer fee for Sykora to his team and now he can freely move to WSH.

strungout
09-28-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the info.

sk84fun_dc
09-29-2005, 10:01 AM
thanks for the update, so the Caps paid a transfer fee?

and

now the Washington paper is reporting he should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to finally seeing this guy on the ice in a Caps uniform.

12# Peter Bondra
09-29-2005, 01:59 PM
thanks for the update, so the Caps paid a transfer fee?

and

now the Washington paper is reporting he should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to finally seeing this guy on the ice in a Caps uniform.

The Caps paid it I guess.

sk84fun_dc
11-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Ok so to close the loop, just curious if Sykora has said anything in the Czech media about the Capitals since returning from Washington? General impression based on the US media reports is that he wanted to return home and the decision was mutual between player and team, etc.

I wish him well in the Czech Republic; I don't expect to see him in the NHL again

Does he say anything about his short NHL stint in this interview on Pardubice's website? Thanks in advance.

http://www.hcpce.cz/web/system/Clanky.php?id=971

12# Peter Bondra
11-20-2005, 05:28 AM
Nothing about the NHL in that article.

sk84fun_dc
11-20-2005, 05:28 PM
thanks