Update on OK

Jovavic
10-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Thought I'd give our Norway friends an update on OK's camp. With the injury to Klesla for the first month of the season, I can see OK making the Blue Jackets out of camp and at least playing the first month of the season in the NHL. I saw him play last night against Chicago and he played a pretty good game, threw some nice checks, got under the skin of the opponents, etc. I'm excited about his future on the team, he seems to have all the makings of a good second pairing defensive defenseman.

Just watch, I praise him in this post and management will decide to send him down to the AHL today :)

cbj21
10-02-2005, 04:39 PM
hes still there^^

but yeah hes prolly going down

D ranking should be

Foote
Berard
Suchy
Richardson
Klesla
Beauchemin
--------------
Westcott
AJ
OK

Jovavic
11-22-2005, 07:56 AM
OK has been recalled and should play his first NHL game on Weds, 11/23 against Nashville. From reports I've seen from Syracuse, OK is crushing anything that's in a different color jersey and by the third period the other team won't go near him :) Here's hoping he sticks with the big club for awhile, though I would venture to guess that he's probably going to play a few games then get send back down.

cyprusviking
02-02-2006, 09:50 PM
OK is playing well at 'Cuse. He hasn't been spectacular, but he has been throwing the body around and seems to be adjusting very well in his 2nd AHL season.

cbj21
02-03-2006, 10:46 AM
thanks for the info ^_^ ggOK