We Are CURSED!!!!!

Legionnaire
10-09-2003, 03:40 PM
Norstrom out with and arm injury!!!! :mad:

Alteri just informed Bob and Jim...Will update later!

Face Wash
10-09-2003, 03:41 PM
I don't understand this at all...... It almost makes you wanna stop caring as a fan. :rolleyes:

Legionnaire
10-09-2003, 03:42 PM
By the end of last season I almost had.

It's just not fair! It's not, it's not, it's not...wanhhh

willie
10-09-2003, 03:54 PM
This is where that veteran defenseman "with bite" who DT acquired will come in handy...

nikolai19
10-09-2003, 05:14 PM
If it is bad then a trade needs to be made ASAP for someone.

If he is only out a handful of games and considering that we are going into Pittsburgh and Chicago over the next three days, then I say bring up Grebeshkov or Ziska. It's also a very good possibility that Strbak will get a shot as well.

In seeing how well Gleason did tonight, I would like to see if Grebeshkov can do as well or better.

Legionnaire
10-09-2003, 05:33 PM
In seeing how well Gleason did tonight, I would like to see if Grebeshkov can do as well or better.

Gleason did do very well tonight, but it's an awful lot to ask of a 20 year old, to ask him to step in and fill a defense man of Matty's caliber. I'm sure that by then end of the season Gleason will have made enough rookie mistakes for us all to be bald. ;)

hangons
10-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Gleason did do very well tonight, but it's an awful lot to ask of a 20 year old, to ask him to step in and fill a defense man of Matty's caliber. I'm sure that by then end of the season Gleason will have made enough rookie mistakes for us all to be bald. ;)

BOB MILLER AND JIM FOX GAVE GLEASON PLAYER OF THE GAME RIGHT BEFORE DETROIT SCORED THEIR THIRD GOAL. :handclap:

KingPurpleDinosaur
10-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Norstrom out with and arm injury!!!! :mad:

Alteri just informed Bob and Jim...Will update later!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-kings-norstrom&prov=ap&type=lgns

sounds seroius. i think he must have ripped something in his arm.

Legionnaire
10-09-2003, 07:22 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=ap-kings-norstrom&prov=ap&type=lgns

sounds seroius. i think he must have ripped something in his arm.

:cry: Geez, should we start seeing what kind of deadline deals we can get for Ziggy and scouting the 2004 draft already :dunno:

agentfouser
10-09-2003, 07:34 PM
:cry: Geez, should we start seeing what kind of deadline deals we can get for Ziggy and scouting the 2004 draft already :dunno:

ziggy for havlat

jfont
10-09-2003, 08:19 PM
we need to get a shaman out there at staples center and cast this rediculous injury trend that we have been having...

*please let matty be well...puleeeezzzeee*

Legionnaire
10-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Tear down the Gretzky statue!!!! Change the jerseys back....Anything to get rid of this curse!!!

Scottkmlps
10-09-2003, 11:55 PM
I'm telling you all, it's Gretzky's fault. At his jersey retirement ceremony last year, he said, "And good luck to Andy Murray and the Kings." At that moment the curse was set.

Adityase
10-10-2003, 12:32 AM
At least LA doesn't have the Tigers

Old Hickory
10-10-2003, 12:52 AM
``It's something from the arm and shoulder and it's burning down my arm,'' Norstrom said after the Red Wings beat the Kings 3-2. ``I lost most of my strength. When we get me back to L.A., we'll evaluate the injury and see what it is. I have no idea right now.''
Ouch!
That is not good

sigepcsun
10-10-2003, 06:50 AM
Ouch!
That is not good

Well he probably hurt it last night when he took his first and probably only shot of the season....its know wonder he never shoots.
I love Matty...he is tough, viking roots,..you know its bad if he isn't playing...I only hope that it is a muscle strain and not a ruptured bicep tendon or torn tri or bicep.
I really hope that Gleason plays as well as he did last night all season. I would love to see the Kings get a vet while we await the return of Miller and Matty

kingsfan25
10-13-2003, 08:55 AM
This is where that veteran defenseman "with bite" who DT acquired will come in handy...

Yeah, thank God for Bryan Muir.