When is deadmarsh going to return? IS HE CLOSE???

Bertuzzi44
10-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Does anybody know any information about deadmarsh.

thanks

LuckyLUC20
10-15-2003, 07:18 PM
Deadmarsh is still out with PCS... he's skating and practicing hard, but no contact yet... it's still unsure when he might come back. I've read in the papers that he's said that he's 99%, but he still feels the symptoms every now and then. He has to feel right before he goes through contract drills.

Leiweke, the Kings president, has said they will be back before the Calendar year ends, no sooner than November... but really... no one knows.

IGM
10-15-2003, 09:49 PM
If TL says anything like "I guarantee they will be back by.." then I would count them out for the rest of the season. I hope that Brown starts popping in the points right quick (or that the refs stop taking them away from him). We sure could use another legit scoring threat.

IGM
10-15-2003, 10:13 PM
I have heard the same rumour but I am not buying it. I like BB and think that he would be a good add to any team but I think the Kings have to see what they have before they add anyone back there and by the time they might want to add him he will be gone.

agentfouser
10-15-2003, 10:27 PM
It's too bad Deadmarsh & Allison are injured , I think the Kings could do some damage in the west if they were healthy . They're doing pretty darn good right now with a 3-1 record so far .

I heard a rumor Bryan Berard might end up with the Kings , he'd be a good pick up for sure . If Norstrom and Miller can come back and stay healthy , the Kings will look pretty awesome .

If everyone is healthy(Big If) Will Deadmarsh be playing on a line with Palffy and Allison again ? I think that's one of the best lines in the league . The Avs always had a tough time with that line . :mad:

Let's hope Deadmarsh & Allison come back soon . :yo:

deadmarsh will probably play with allison if they're both healthy, and palffy will probably stick with stumpel. as for rounding out the top six, you've got a number of candidates, not necessarily in this order: armstrong, frolov, robitaille, brown, klatt. if everyone is healthy and brown stays up, this team has a ton of forward depth, not to mention a strong stopper unti with belanger (who had another point tonight) and laperriere (i won't mention avery). but really, is this team, with its voodoo curse, ever fully healthy?

agentfouser
10-15-2003, 10:29 PM
i really think we should have a sticky thread, "kings forwards health issues - poolies please check here before starting yet another thread about the health of various la kings."