What Kind of Litter is This?

DJ Spinoza
10-17-2003, 04:18 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=57459

Contracts and negociations of Havlat, Fleury, and Gaborik were found in a street.:joker:

Robert Paulson*
10-17-2003, 05:11 PM
Haha, that's funny :yo:

Koltsov71
10-17-2003, 05:21 PM
That's amusing.

AEKaki
10-17-2003, 07:20 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=57459

Contracts and negociations of Havlat, Fleury, and Gaborik were found in a street.:joker:

Hey Concordia University is Between Mackay street and Bishop street.
Why wasn't I there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on that street almost everyday!!!
:rant: :rant: :rant:

DJ Spinoza
10-17-2003, 07:53 PM
LOL!

Stark you could have been our informant!!!

louisleftwing
10-17-2003, 09:07 PM
I found some papers related to the NHL once. They were technically confidential, but weren't found in this manner.

I was working at this insurance company doing the part time work students normally do, such as cleaning out the storage room (warehouse). I came across this box that was the size normal parer would fit in and about one foot deep. It was full of the pages to a claims summary report of all these NHLers and AHLers and the medical claims made on their behalf. I was new to the company and didn't know anything about insurance really, so I wasn't real sure of what I was looking at. But I saw reports on the injuries and details. One that sticks out in my mind was the report on Lindros' injury (was it his lung or something? Really before his head injuries were so big a deal). It just mentioned the details, the hospital, the charges, all that crap. It really wasn't a big deal. It was still a weird feeling to find that stuff.

In sorting the mail one day, I also came across a claim for Kip Miller.

AEKaki
10-17-2003, 09:56 PM
LOL!

Stark you could have been our informant!!!

I swear I am not kidding.
When I read the part with Mackay street, I was like :teach: "where the hell was I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" :rant: