Huet..

Ajacied
10-18-2003, 02:15 AM
What's the deal with him? I signed him from waivers in my keeper league yesterday, and noticed he already assembled a ton of points, which means he probably has seen some playing time. Is Cechmanek hurt or something or do they just split games once and a while? And if so, how many games do you see him start this season?

Any input is appreciated as I might start him over Sauve and Markkanen.

Herby
10-18-2003, 02:59 AM
MG,

His shutout was vs. Pittsburgh.

The Kings are only on the 2nd game of a 7 game homestand with no back to backs. I don't think Huet will see much action for awhile (likely one of the Fla games on 11/5 or 11/6.

Murray likes to use his #1 alot except on back to backs. So I expect to see Cechmanek in for all 7 games on the homestand.

Ajacied
10-18-2003, 03:09 AM
MG,

His shutout was vs. Pittsburgh.

The Kings are only on the 2nd game of a 7 game homestand with no back to backs. I don't think Huet will see much action for awhile (likely one of the Fla games on 11/5 or 11/6.

Murray likes to use his #1 alot except on back to backs. So I expect to see Cechmanek in for all 7 games on the homestand.

Thanks.. much appreciated..

Scottkmlps
10-18-2003, 01:53 PM
Huet will probably see around 15-20 games this season. Cechmanek isn't a workhorse like Potvin was, so Huet should see more time behind Cechmanek than he would if Potvin was still with the Kings.

TubbyTerrion*
10-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Huet will probably see around 15-20 games this season. Cechmanek isn't a workhorse like Potvin was, so Huet should see more time behind Cechmanek than he would if Potvin was still with the Kings.

not sure where you came up with that equation, but just look at the Kings schedule, and when you see back to back games, assume Huet will get one of them.

GKJ
10-19-2003, 04:43 AM
Cechmanek isn't a workhorse like Potvin was

Yes he is.