Branko Radivojevic

Koltsov71
10-18-2003, 07:57 AM
Hey all.. How has he looked in camp and in the start of the season? What do you expect from him this season and in the future? Anything you can tell me about him will be appreciated. Thanks.

CoyoteBaloney
10-18-2003, 09:32 AM
Branko is hustling around the ice. In camp he got PP time and Francis has said he would get more ice time in scoring situations. The Coyotes have a deep group of forwards and as long as he stays healthy he can score 15-20 goals.

Gwyddbwyll
10-18-2003, 10:14 AM
You really want to know what I think? You should probably trade Tanabe fast. If you're lucky you could get a Ivan Huml for him.

Branko's an energy player capable of playing as high as the 2nd line with the right linemates. 20 goals and 50 points is probably the max imo and probably not this year.

Koytez7_28
10-18-2003, 12:16 PM
I like what I've seen of Branko so far. He's been pretty fiesty.

Whats wrong with Tanabe?? I like his speed. He seems to be all over the ice also.

PhoPhan
10-18-2003, 12:36 PM
I like what I've seen of Branko so far. He's been pretty fiesty.

Whats wrong with Tanabe?? I like his speed. He seems to be all over the ice also.

Not sure, but I am guessing Stevex is trying to trade Huml for Tanabe.
However, if history holds true, I hope Stevex gets Tanabe, then trades him immediately. Seems like everytime he trades a Coyote, they bust out.

Koltsov71
10-18-2003, 01:30 PM
Stevex and myself are in a keeper fantasy league together. Thus, the trade reference. I own Tanabe, and he owns Huml.

And thanks for the information on Radivojevic.