TB/NJ Proposal

Tbg1515
10-18-2003, 09:49 AM
TB Gets: ELias, & Martin
NJ Gets: Modin, Kubina, & Willis, & #2 Pick

Blackjack
10-18-2003, 11:59 AM
Only if we can put Stevens, Willis, and Kubina's lockers all next to each other and set up a camera

Andre the Gionta
10-18-2003, 12:01 PM
Modin sucks

NJDevils#4
10-18-2003, 02:54 PM
Why the hell would we do that?

Niedermayer21
10-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Jiri Bicek and a pick to TB for Lecavalier. Okay, just testing. lol

I don't want to see Elias or Gomez traded. Period. Thank you!!!! :)

PEli*
10-19-2003, 07:04 AM
TB Gets: ELias, & Martin
NJ Gets: Modin, Kubina, & Willis, & #2 Pick

Willis is an AHL scrub, Modin isn't half as skilled as Elias and Kubina is probably peaking or will peak within the next year or so.

Why does this make sense?

ctynan44
10-19-2003, 07:12 AM
I gotta agree with just about everyone in this thread. Modin is alright, but not as skilled as Elias is and he is like 4 or 5 years older than Patty. Kubina is peaking or will peak soon and after that can only get worse IMO. Willis would just end up playing for the rats.

The only way Elias or Gomez would be headed to Tampa is if Vinny is comin back to NJ. We all know the chances of that happening so I think we know that Tampa and NJ don't make good trading partners.

Missionhockey
10-19-2003, 08:13 AM
I gotta agree with just about everyone in this thread. Modin is alright, but not as skilled as Elias is and he is like 4 or 5 years older than Patty. Kubina is peaking or will peak soon and after that can only get worse IMO. Willis would just end up playing for the rats.

The only way Elias or Gomez would be headed to Tampa is if Vinny is comin back to NJ. We all know the chances of that happening so I think we know that Tampa and NJ don't make good trading partners.

Lou doesn't trade within the conference anyway

joeminus
10-19-2003, 08:38 AM
Lou doesn't trade within the conference anyway

Would be a terrible deal for Tampa, too. No way can we part with Kubina without getting a top-4 defenseman in return. As much as I'd love to see Elias on Vinny's wing, if TB's going to make a deal it will likely be for a D-man, not a forward.