Wow did obsut lose it

tantalum
10-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Just checking the box score for the Moose game tonight...Holden got called for tripping and Obsut on the dive. Obsut then racked up a 2 min unsportsmanlike, a 10 minute unsportsmanlike and a game misconduct. Guess he didn't think he took a dive.

Impossibles
10-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Just checking the box score for the Moose game tonight...Holden got called for tripping and Obsut on the dive. Obsut then racked up a 2 min unsportsmanlike, a 10 minute unsportsmanlike and a game misconduct. Guess he didn't think he took a dive.

Feds scores another goal in the third...3-1 St.Johns

ehc73
10-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Feds scores another goal in the third...3-1 St.Johns

Feds just might make it...

fergo
10-18-2003, 10:35 PM
Yeah, it looked like it was going to be a two-minute powerplay for the Moose, but it looks like Jaroslav couldn't keep his mouth shut. So then the Moose were left without their most experienced defenceman (who's still healthy) the rest of the game. I think Komarniski ended up playing a few shifts back at D after that. At least the Moose were able to kill those penalties off......something that's been a challenge for them this year.

incawg
10-18-2003, 10:37 PM
fyi the game tomorrow is on sportsnet, but it's taped delayed.

sjmapleleafsfan
10-19-2003, 06:52 AM
From what I could gather being at the game Obsut got 2 for diving on the Holden trip (it was a perfect 10), then said something and got an unsportsmanlike, then keep it up and was given a 10 minute Misconduct and then a Game Misconduct. The latter two must have been for abuse of an official, verbal abuse of an official because not many players get a 10 and a Game for nothing.

sjmapleleafsfan

H-Bear
10-19-2003, 08:17 AM
From what I could gather being at the game Obsut got 2 for diving on the Holden trip (it was a perfect 10), then said something and got an unsportsmanlike, then keep it up and was given a 10 minute Misconduct and then a Game Misconduct. The latter two must have been for abuse of an official, verbal abuse of an official because not many players get a 10 and a Game for nothing.

sjmapleleafsfanI wouldn't say that; I once received 10 + 2 games for calling the ref a dork (yes, a dork; no swearing, just a dork). Sometimes I wonder :rolleyes: ...