Vanucks
10-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey all, I was just wondering if anybody has a couple of spare minutes, they could make this picture fit my avatar. I don't know why, but my computer is kinda messed up, and for some reason, I can't adjust the size of it.

Try to get just the round logo to the right of the attachment, none of the words around it or anything. Also, try to get it to the maximum size that an avatar can be.

If anybody ends up doing this for me, then thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

(And if this is the wrong board to post something like this, then I apologize.)

Thalia
10-18-2003, 03:55 PM
Hey all, I was just wondering if anybody has a couple of spare minutes, they could make this picture fit my avatar. I don't know why, but my computer is kinda messed up, and for some reason, I can't adjust the size of it.

Try to get just the round logo to the right of the attachment, none of the words around it or anything. Also, try to get it to the maximum size that an avatar can be.

If anybody ends up doing this for me, then thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

(And if this is the wrong board to post something like this, then I apologize.)
This is the best that I can do. Maybe someone can do better though.

Okay, I didn't read the part where you didn't want the words. Here's another one then.

Vanucks
10-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Thanx Thalia.

I actually don't mind how the words look after all, cuz its cooler than I thought it would look.

ttr
10-18-2003, 05:27 PM
is Thalia actually Jewelly?