So whats up with Allison and Deadmarsh??

Owen Wilson
10-21-2003, 08:30 AM
:joker:

KillToronto
10-21-2003, 09:54 AM
I'd seriously like to know, because Allison is on my fantasy team but they won't put him on IR for some reason, so he's taking up a spot i could fill with a useful player. Should I just release him? Or is there news he may actually return within the next week or so?

LuckyLUC20
10-21-2003, 10:29 AM
I'd seriously like to know, because Allison is on my fantasy team but they won't put him on IR for some reason, so he's taking up a spot i could fill with a useful player. Should I just release him? Or is there news he may actually return within the next week or so?
Not in the next couple weeks... maybe not even next month. We are not sure and neither is Allison. He has to feel symptom free to do any contact... then after he is clear of symptoms, he'll probably need an extra week or so to get ready to play.

West Coast Express
10-22-2003, 07:07 AM
what about deadmarsh? sooner than allison?

Anksun
10-22-2003, 12:07 PM
grrr.

My pool is all about hurt players this year. They are falling one after the other.

Heatley (of course I pick him before I know after his knee, was a big risk but since I pick Havlat in exchange I dont mind anymore)
Melanby is hurt
Allison is hurt (Was my last choice so as long as he can play half the season, he would be a good pick)
And now MacInnis.

Allison return wouldn't hurt my team. Any news more specifics would be much appreciate.

David A. Rainer
10-22-2003, 12:18 PM
This is what's up with Allison and Deader. (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=21062)

IGM
10-22-2003, 01:04 PM
But that was yesterday, I need my everyday up to the minute info on how they are doing. I mean, if I don't know every last detail of how they are doing and how close they are to coming back I might die!!!! I know I could just look around but I am a lazy tool who doesn't want to take the time to search around here or at any of the other sites that would have the information. It is much easier for me to just start a thread here everyday asking how they are doing. So please, HOW ARE THEY DOING! I HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT NOW! WHEN WILL THEY BE BACK? THAT ISN'T SOON ENOUGH! ANSWER ME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOP!

David A. Rainer
10-22-2003, 02:12 PM
HOW ARE THEY DOING! I HAVE TO KNOW RIGHT NOW! WHEN WILL THEY BE BACK? THAT ISN'T SOON ENOUGH! ANSWER ME! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOP!

lol! :lol:

People need to learn how to use the search function.

As a matter of fact, there are already so many of these threads and I posted a link to his answer, so I'm just going to go ahead and close this thread. if the author of the thread has a problem with it, please feel free to PM me.